REVIEW LIST

I Am Bread Full Version

Join a brave loaf of bread in the biggest and most nutritious adventure

By Ellie Teller

On Monday, August 17, 2015

I Am Bread is an indie videogame that drinks from other bizarre titles like Goat Simulator to create an even more bizarre adventure. This time, the goal is to get yourself toasted, as simple as that. To achieve this, you will have to learn how to control your slice of bread, since each corner must be used to “walk”. Don’t be fooled by its feigned simplicity, since it is very hard to close some gaps and climb some structures with the annoying control system the game offers.

Remember when you were a kid and the floor was lava? Well, this strange phenomenon also happens in I Am Bread. If our brave slice falls to the floor or touches dirty surfaces, it will start losing edibility, which is some sort of HP bar. Once you reach zero, you lose. On the other hand, you can touch yummy things like butter or jelly to earn extra points of deliciousness, so look around before going straight for the toast!

Pros

• A crazy idea with challenging difficulty and random situations
  • Almost everything within the scenario is interactive

Cons

• The control system can be frustrating at times
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

I Am Bread Full Version

I Am Bread: Living a bread's life isn't that easy as it seems!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Living bread’s life is a great idea. However, it is not that easy as it seems. Bread’s life span starts from a slicer and ends in the toaster; It is born to be a toast! Without the help of humans, it is quite tedious for a bread to butter itself and find a toaster, as it has no limbs. ‘I Am Bread’ takes you through the life of such a slice of bread. Keep reading for its review…

Pros:

• Life of bread is an untouched theme

• Movement restrictions are the challenging part of the game

• Player health is expressed in terms of edibility, and the bar fills when you become delicious and depletes as you get filthy

• Game physics is enough good for such a game

• You don’t have to run for a toaster all the time. You can do the same with a hob, oven or even toy rocket

• Works even on low-end devices without any lag

Cons:

• Mediocre graphics quality

• Boredom due to repetition of similar missions

Verdict:

I Am Bread is an indie game from Bossa Studios, which can provide you hours of fun. It boasts an untouched plot and fun-packed gameplay, which won’t disappoint the player. Overall, it’s a nice game. I give it 6.4 out of 10!

Pros

• Life of bread is an untouched theme
  • Movement restrictions are the challenging part of game
  • Player health is expressed in terms of edibility

Cons

• Repetition of similar missions may cause boredom
  • Graphics quality isn't that great
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: