REVIEW LIST

Far Cry 4 Full Version

have the experience of the Himalayas and play with pagan min the king

By Faith Mwari

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015

In this release kyrat a nepali of the Himalayas would be an excellent location to live if it were not for pagan min the king. he took control of kyrat by using the force of won army and exploits them and uses them exploit the resources of the land for his own gain. The thought far cry 3 was the thought of conquer the land of Himalayas and kill the annoying pagan min to save the people .the players still enjoy the outstanding weapons being achieved while in the mission . in addition there are also lots of improved vehicles to be used in hunting. it is still amazed on how the sound effects are being made because it really seemed to so true. there are two modes in the game i.e. single player and the other one is when you invite a friend to play with. animals re also free to attack the players so user got yo be extra careful while playing.

FEATURES

-It has outstanding weapons

-many players

-lots of improved vehicles

CONCLUSION

The game is highly recommended to people who looks for action games

Pros

• very powerful weapons to use
  • the sound tracks are very real

Cons

• it can be very boring to play all the time
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Far Cry 4 Full Version

you as the player are going to visit some land called kyrat and then remove the stobborn king he is very evil

By Martin Maguna

On Monday, August 24, 2015

REVIEW

This game is in the setting of the Himalayas region which is very awesome and amazing. The region in which the game is set is called kyrat and it has a king who is very ruthless and he is called Pagan min.He as most king is very proud and he has a very great and large army and he used it to fight and take control of the land that he is now sitting on now he wants to get everything that the land of kyrat has for his own benefits I mean who on earth could do this unless they are out of their mind.

FAR CRY 4 FULL VERSION FEATURES

He features of this game are

It has been set on very good environment

There are very powerful weapons that are used by the army to conquer their enemies

There are various levels in the game.

CONCLUSION

It has an old setting which makes it an adventure so to speak.

Pros

• It has nice graphics which make the game at least to play
  • I also liked the background sound

Cons

• some place it became boring to me
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Far Cry 4 Full Version

Insured weeks of play in this game despite finishing the story mode

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Monday, May 25, 2015

Far Cry 4 for PS4 is a new installment of this series of first-person shooter that takes us this time to the Himalayan region to Kyrat, to face a kind of tyrant who has become king of the area and behaves the inhabitants of brutal manner. Ajay embody Ghale, who have to travel to the region Kyrat to fulfill the last wish of his mother, looking embroiled in civil war is raging.

The main story might not be too long, but in 'Far Cry 4' is no content to enjoy long, either collecting collectibles, completing side quests or getting lost among the fields hunting animals you improve your inventory or destroying enemies to unlock quick trips.

You also have to hand the cooperative Thanks to the help of a partner both side missions as the assault on the four strengths of the game become a spectacle in which I doubt that any fan of action or stealth comes with a frown .

Pros

• many of insured play this game despite finishing the story mode
  • We can create our own maps in multiplayer mode

Cons

• The story is not as attractive as in Far Cry 3
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Far Cry 4 Full Version

Conquer The lands Of Himalayas And Kill The Annoying Pagan Min

By Kyle Daniels

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I thought Far Cry 3 was already the most developed first person action-packed game in the market, but I was wrong. Far Cry 4 is much developed and I believe the most improved action game in the market nowadays. This game that comes with its full version is situated in the Himalayas region in Nepal. The place is so cool and there are really lots of adventure that takes place in the said location.

Far Cry 4 introduces Ajay Ghale as the main protagonist in the game. Pagan Min is also introduced in the game as the main antagonist who seriously annoys Ajay. Same as through with the last version, players still got to enjoy the outstanding weapons being achieved while in the mission, but for this version, the weapons are more to be likened by many players. In addition, there are also lots of improved vehicles to be used and hunting is still part of every quest. I’m still amazed on how the sound effects are being made because it really seemed to be so true. There are two modes in the game. The first one is a single player mode and the other one lets you invite a friend to play with. An interesting part of this version is that animals are free to attack the players so users got to be extra careful while staying in the wilds. Story is still excellent, making it more exciting compared to the first three versions of the game.

This is something I highly recommend to people who looks for action-packed games.

Pros

• New great and powerful weapons to use
  • The sound effects are realistic

Cons

• Game demands high system requirements
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Far Cry 4 Full Version

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ABOUT THIS CRAZY ADVENTURE: FAR CRY 4

By Iuhasz Raymond

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015

GAME:

Game developed by Ubisoft Montreal show us an open world game simulating the montains fo Himalaya. Far Cry 4 is a sequele of Far Cry 3 and in my opinion is the same game but improved. Side quest are somewhat repetitive. The game presents us Pagan Min, the crazy antagonist of our story.

GAMEPLAY:

Gameplay is just as beautifull as you imagine there is a lot of remote places to visit and so many things to do but sometimes it can be repetitive. Far Cry 4 offer us one of the best views of Himalaya montains. There are many weapons to use and each feels great. The fact that you can ride elephants makes you feel god and indestructible. Far Cry 4 also offear us a mini helicopter in order to go fast from one place to another.

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE AND OPINION:

In not going to say that Far Cry 4 is a bad game becouse it isn't but the fact that it is a improvement of Far Cry 3 you can't deny. I enjoy a lot Far Cry 4 but i can't end it. The story doesn't change a bit. Ubisoft show us again a open world game with many things to do, they are the same as in Far Cry 3 and a crazy antagonist. If you already play Far cry 3 you are not going to enjoy som much this game but if you didn't play Far Cry 3 you are not going to regret playing Far Cry 4.

Pros

• Open world game is awesome.
  • A lot of side quest.
  • So many places to explore

Cons

• You need a good Pc
  • Same game as Far Cry 3
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Far Cry 4 Full Version

Far Cry 4: Its time to end playing and start living!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

One can doubtlessly say that Far Cry 4 is the best first person shooter released yet. It is an amazing artwork crafted by Ubisoft utilizing the real beauty of Kyrat, in Himalaya. After getting involved in it for a while, you will feel as you where just living it! I appreciate their skill of extracting the native culture and lifestyle to a virtual dimension.

Ajay Ghale is the central character of the game, the protagonist. The game deals with his fights against the autocratic ruler called Pagan Min. The game has got an exciting plot, along with the life-like graphics and sound effects. Surroundings look really stunning so that you won’t wish to leave the game. Talking about the graphics, Ubisoft has recreated everything on the place, including each and every fold of Himalaya peaks. There are challenging fauna, animals and steep slopes for the best battling fun. Vehicles including Auto-rickshaws are there in the game.

This will be the best FPS shooter which gives unlimited fun. Through the game, Ubisoft sets a new theory of virtual realism. When Ajay chooses each mission, it is you who lives there through him. You should definitely try it!

Pros

• Great visual effects and graphics
  • Amazing sound effects and details
  • Utilizes true beauty of Himalayas
  • Recreated mother nature in all aspects

Cons

• Needs very high end systems to run it
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: