REVIEW LIST

Mighty No. 9 Full Version

Collect Color Coins And Unleash The Powerful Spirit To Kill The Robots

By Beatrice Tan

On Monday, March 9, 2015

At first, I thought it was like the same as Bio Man game or somewhat related to some Capcom produced games, like Mega Man for instance, and I was correct. Growing up with this kind of game play has been really fun most especially when there are a lot of new things inserted on the version.

Mighty No. 9 that comes in full version is now available for PC and Mac among others. I have observed that this game has somehow adopted a part of the western culture and of the Japanese style of presenting videogames. The game play is so simple. As a back story, there was a circle of robots who was affected by a virus and unexpectedly made them so destructive except for Mighty No. 9 named as Beck, the main protagonist in the game. There are 8 phases in the game in which Beck got to face his robot mates one at a time. I’m amazed because every time I kill a robot in each phase, I am able to get their powers and unlock surprising options in each level. Powers in this game can also be achieved through collecting color coded coins which has an equivalent power to give. In this game, players seemed to be limitless with all the abilities that they can portray.

This game really works best for me especially when playing with my friends.

Pros

• There are many powers to use
  • The game is fun and addicting

Cons

• The graphics are not that excellent
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Mighty No. 9 Full Version

Enter the digital world and destroy hordes of robots in style

By Ellie Teller

On Thursday, February 4, 2016

Mighty No. 9 is a 2D platform videogame created by the same guy who brought the world famous mega-man to life. In fact, this guy hasn´t even bothered about changing the aesthetic aspect for this new title, the main characters look exactly like the good old mega-man. Is that a bad thing? No. Does it make it a lees original game? Im´afraid it does. The storyline deals with a bunch of powerful robots that must be stopped at all costs, which you´ll have to do across different phases, all themed with the different abilities of the bosses. Wow, just like in Mega-man. To help you destroy the robots, Beck (our main character) can pick up some power-ups that will grant him different perks such as extra attack power, a temporary shield, a longer dash or a much bigger health pool. All in all, an entertaining title considering it has been created thanks to crowfunding.

Pros

• Two available characters to play with
  • The abilities of the robots are cool!

Cons

• It gets repetitive after a while
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: