REVIEW LIST

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Want to be proffessional in your work in the office or at home, use Adobe pagemaker

By Reka Gimbi

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Adobe pagemaker is a high quality software used for creating things

like envelopes, magazines, files. To be general it is a document

creating software. It is made and developed in such a way that one can

add even images and also put watermarks to files. This makes it all

easy in file and data composition. The final results also shows professionalism in the work.

Adobe pagemaker developes the pages in layout, and its quality is

higher and so looks great in printout. Even when you attach a file to

send to someone through the mail the results are undoubtedly

wonderful.

Adobe pagemaker is combined with adobe photoshop which makes the

results even greater. With it one can be able to add related

information to the document, change, change its security and many

orher options in it. There is also an option for tags and with the

combination of other related adobes like the adobe photoshop one can

put the other created files for quick, easy and excellent work.

Pros

• Combination with photoshop for better results
  • Can be able to create and put watermarks
  • Can add images to created files

Cons

• Needs some ammendments due to life development
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Create a variety of professional-quality and personalized publications using this awesome tool

By Isay Almenanza

On Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whether for personal use or small business, Adobe PageMaker is an ideal software for creating professional-quality publications. You can create original publications or if you prefer, you have the option to use the pre-designed layouts available. With numerous templates to choose from, you’ll never have a dull moment in using this program. From doing simple documents to professional and unique publications, your options are limitless. I mainly use Adobe Pagemaker in creating customized brochures and flyers. I utilize the wide selection of design tools and graphics to personalize my work depending on my preferences. I also add beautiful images using clip-art illustrations or my personal pictures. Brochures and flyers are quite easy to make especially for basic advertising of products or services. On the other hand, you can also create other publications such as mailing labels, booklets, envelopes, newsletters, catalogs, magazines, pamphlets and many more. Its straightforward interface makes Adobe Pagemaker easy to use even for novice users. With this version, you can integrate graphics and text from spreadsheets. The program also supports a wide selection of standard and commercial printers which make it practical to use. With the many features and advantages of this program, the only downside for me is the price. I find it a little expensive.

Pros

• Easy to use even for beginners
  • Wide selection of templates available

Cons

• Maybe a bit pricey for some
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Create and Customized a High-quality Publications with this Reliable Software

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Adobe PageMaker is a perfect program for making high-quality publications whether it is for businesses, professionals or even for personal use only. This software is made for printing and it can also export creations as PFD files. There are also various templates that you can pick. Using this software you can have unlimited options to do simple documents to professional publications. This software also supports a wide collection of commercial and standard printers which make it more reasonable to use.

I personally use this PageMaker for creating flyers and posters. I make use of its broad selections of graphic tools to customize my work depending on my preferences. Moreover, this software can also generate other publications like booklets, envelopes, newsletters, magazines and many more. If you are enjoying using computer publishing programs, I am positive you will be fascinated with Adobe PageMaker. It is a practical publishing application. However, it is quite difficult to master but if you get used to it, this software is worth it.

Pros

• It can create multifaceted documents
  • It can export PDF files

Cons

• It is quite difficult to learn
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Without This Useful and Reliable Program, Your Life is Zero

By Christine Diaz

On Friday, May 23, 2014

Adobe PageMaker is the most suitable software for creating good quality magazines, pamphlets, and other published materials. This software is very advanced and it has a lot of new features and upgrades that were incorporated into it. Adobe PageMaker is also used for various purposes such as for business, education and home professional designers who want to create high quality publication such as newsletters, brochures, many other marketing peripherals, and publications.

For me, Adobe PageMaker is one of the best software compared to its other counterparts. It offers a better interface for creating layouts of publications and as its name implies, for planning layout of pages for various published materials. After all the editions that have been published, this version is handy for users like me. It is integrated in the Adobe Suite. PageMaker 7.02 has the same interface with all of the programs of Adobe, which allows better cross-app processing. With this software, I will be able to generate my magazines and pamphlets in an intuitive and simple way.

Pros

• Easy to use intuitive user interface
  • Makes printed files more organized

Cons

• This software is very expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Adobe PageMaker: A must have applications for DTP workers and businesses!

By Elizabeth Tweetee

On Friday, August 1, 2014

Adobe PageMaker is essential software for DTP workers, businesses and other professionals who frequently produce materials like magazine pages, advertisements, brochures etc. The software lets you set a page using elements created with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other such tools.

Even though there are many DTP softwares available on market, people rely mostly on PageMaker due to its higher stability, intuitiveness and processing efficiency. It is the best one compared to its rivals. Its workspace is very supportive for making advanced page layouts. Its user interface is similar to that in other Adobe programs which makes it easier to handle without learning it separately. Overall, it can save your precious time!

PageMaker comes integrated with Adobe software Suites. You can also download it separately. It is reliable, safe and stable. If you are looking for a great DTP application with more stable cross-app functionality, jump to Adobe PageMaker without thinking twice! It contains everything to satisfy your needs.

Pros

• Cross-app functionality for saving your time
  • User Interface is similar to that in other Adobe products
  • The software supports more formats
  • Improved stability and processing efficiency

Cons

• The software is very expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

Create top quality publications using this simple and intuitive software

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, May 19, 2014

I have always wanted to learn how to make even a simple newsletter. With Adobe Page Maker 7, I was able to do so. I created my own publication using clip art presentations. As I get familiar with the software and its different features, I was able to make a newsletter from scratch. What I like about this program is that I can export directly from Adobe (PDF) Document Format files with just one click. Page Maker 7 has lots of new features including the capability to combine graphics and the font text stored originally in spreadsheets or database in order to make publications like letters, catalogs, envelopes and mailing labels. Moreover, PageMaker 7 supports all the leading print standards, including high-end printers. This application is simple and intuitive, that makes the program easy to use even for novice users like me. Page Maker 7 is recommended for use at home or if you have a small business. If you are a professional, you may need to try other high-end programs.

Pros

• This software is easy to use
  • You can include any other file on your work

Cons

• This software is not powerful enough for professionals
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

A Business-Oriented Application that allows you to create publications with a professional quality

By Reinalei Jamir

On Monday, May 19, 2014

Adobe PageMaker is a fine application that started the whole computer publishing. This software allows you to create layouts with an expert quality. With several templates to decide from, you will always have something to get excited about while using this application. The software is also a business-oriented application. Using its new Data Merge feature, you can link to an external source and add data to your publications to generate modified publications. It can also convert your documents into PDF files. I just like the simplicity of the tools here. You do not need to be an expert since the tools are simple and uncomplicated to use.

This program also supports a broad collection of standard and commercial printers which make it sensible to use. I think Adobe PageMaker is good for learning how to create straightforward designs. With the many qualities and compensation of this software, the only flaw for me is the price. I find it a little pricey.

Pros

• Can convert your documents into PDF files
  • The tools are easy to use Disadvantage

Cons

• The price is quite expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Adobe PageMaker 7.0.2

ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS, MARKET YOUR MAGAZINES AND THE BEST APPLICATION FOR YOU IS ADOBE PHOTO SHOP.

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Adobe page maker comes integrated with adobe software suites such as adobe Photoshop and illustrator. I advice anyone who wants their magazines, brochures and newsletters to be eye catching to use adobe page maker. It is the best one can find the in the market for making the earlier mentioned. I am the kind that believes expensive products come in handy with high quality, and being a business lady and an employee as well I have found Adobe page maker to be the best software in producing brochures while advertising my business.

Personally after having used other DTB soft wares in the market I finally settled on Adobe page maker due to its stability and efficiency in processing. This is because I found it to be far more better than the rest of DTB software. When I started using adobe page maker, I was surprised at how easy it was to understand how to use it. I required no lecture or research to be able to use this software.

Pros

• very easy to use and aso understand.
  • It is stable and efficient in processing.

Cons

• It is a very expensive application.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: