REVIEW LIST

Nero Burning Rom 2016.21.09.2015

A Complete Set of Burning and Editing Tools in One Program

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, July 25, 2014

This program is a DVD and CD burner that you can use for copying and burning your disc with speed and quality. I downloaded it because I have read positive reviews about it on the Internet. According to its users this version offers a wide range of possibilities when it comes to recording discs. What I like about this is that it protects my discs to keep my data safe. Not only that, it also has strong burning engine that offers advanced tools to make my task a lot easier. Why should I suggest this program to you? Probably because Nero Burning stays at the top of CD-burning tools, and yes I must say it is very useful in so many ways. I suggest that you download it too especially if you are a student you will need this one, so you can burn CDs for educational references and materials for your studies.

Pros

• High burning speed and creates images discs
  • Protect you discs and ensure your privacy

Cons

• Complicated interface for beginners and professionals
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

GET ALL YOUR VIDEOS AND AUDIOS AND ENTERTAIN YOURSELF WITH OTHER AUDIO DEVICES

By Dann Kamau

On Thursday, November 27, 2014

he human body much as it needs basic needs such as food, clothing etc also requires entertainment. The saying is that “work work without play makes Jack the dull boy”. Entertainment comes in the form of music, theatrics, video movies etc. Compact disks (CDs) and DVDs play an important role as far as this multimedia data is concerned though CDs are used for other kinds of data.

The Nero Burning Rom 15.0.05300 is the current software used to provide users with safe burning tools. It burns, edits and reproduces compilation of multimedia context or any other kind of data with straight forward services. It is currently one of the most effective and complete burning package for CDs and DVDs. It is able to grab files, put all together into a disk with few a clicks.

The 2014 version comes with renewed features such as:

Advanced Alongside Light Scribe technology engine which allows it to create compilation of multimedia data for playback.

Disk Span option- a function in which waste of disk is avoided

Disk Span option to split heavy files into several disks

Pros

• Easy to use and install
  • It is safe to burn all your audios and videos

Cons

• Helps artistic work in piracy
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

BURN AND COPY YOUR MULTIMEDIA FILES INTO THE DVD DISK TO ENJOY ENTERTAINMENT WITH DEVICES LIKE DVD PLAYERS

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I’ve used various burning and copying engines but Nero Rom has proved to be the most effective over a long period of time. It has an ability to burn, edit and copy multimedia files in DVD AND CDs.It can also split big files into segments and it uses light scribe technology. It has an added tool apart from burning and copying that is Blu Ray effect that compiles multimedia for playback. Though DVDs and CDs seem to be outcompeted by other devices still people use them for multimedia files and when you need your music or movie this is the app to have in your PC.Nero Rom burning can seem to be complicated to us but once you go through it, it is easy to use. I can also create a password where I can protect my data that I would like to burn. Also it is a convenient app since it has regular updates for securing it. It has a disc scan option that will burn multimedia and save space by splitting them. For those who don’t want to spend more at the movie shop, then you can upload this app in your PC.

Pros

• The burning speed is quite high
  • Protects your PC and is secure.

Cons

• It is complicated for beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: