REVIEW LIST

Internet Download Manager 6.26 Build 2

increase your download speeds up to five times more and enjoy!

By Jayson Kimathi

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016

you know very many times we have been very tired with movies or audios downloading at a very slow speed depsite the internet that we are using being soo stable and fast.Before i tried internet download manager or IDM as it is popularly known i though that it would not work but nowadays let me tell you the truth that i download whatever i need from the internet when i am all smiles because the speed is just crazy.Idm downloads five times much faster than the normal speed and it is able to do this because it divides the files it is downloaading into five parts and all of tem download at almost the same speed so therefore it is able to finish the same kind of task as a mucher lesser time than the normal time.After it has downloaded it will ask you the user of the machine where you would prefer your documents to be stored after downloads.Then you can adjust the settings and you must register for idm that mean cash but all this comes after 30 days of the trial version.

Pros

• it is very fast and its pretty good for me
  • it is free to download

Cons

• after the free version is over you have to buy
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

DOWNLOAD GAMES AND FILES FAST USING INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.21 SOFTWARE

By Princess Purity

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Downloading files in this digital world has become almost inevitable. To be to achieve this objective, the user requires software which allows them to carry out their task in a fast and efficient way. Internet Download Manager 6.21 is one of the software which one can use to download games or any file from the internet. Its speed is definitely one of the fast compared to the other browsers available in the market like Mozilla, Firefox, Microsoft Internet explorer and Opera.

IDM has the capacity to resume to downloads incase of disruptions like power fallouts, lost connections or even network problems. Automatic virus protection makes it safer as most people don’t like viruses invading their systems. With this software which also has multilingual support and zip review, one can see the files they want to download the file name and size, the status, time left and transfer rate.

With a Pentium IV, a RAM of 512MB and 12MB of free disk space, you can enjoy downloading files and games with increased speed.

Pros

•  It can divide files into streams
  •  It is secure to download files online.
  •  One can add new download, batch download and can also import and export files.
  •  It can be integrated with other browsers

Cons

•  It can be complicated for new users
  •  It is not free, one has to purchase it from the developer
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

download IDM now and increase your download speeds now up to five times

By Pascal Kashamuka

On Friday, November 27, 2015

idm is the in thing now in town and once you download it you will download the trial version that is available to you for the first thirty days for free and then from there on you will purchase it.Once you are download anything from music.documents as well as movies you will have the option of whether to download using idm or not.As you watch you youtube vieos a pop up of idm will appear and you will choose if you want to download it using idm.Idm is very first to download and what it does it divides the files up to five times as they are downloading and then they all download at the same speed at the end you will get what you want very fast.After it has downloaded the file svery fast it is going to transfter them to a good location whereby you can acccess files in a faster way so that is all i have about idm please feel free to download the idm and check for their updates regularly but they will show you if any.

Pros

• idm increases the download speeds up to five times faster
  • it places all the downloads in the downloads sector so you will access them

Cons

• the trial version is avaibale for only 30 days from there on you have to buy
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Internet download manager user review for PhPNuke by James Meyette

By James Meyette

On Monday, January 12, 2015

Internet download manager is a great tool for you to use if you have a bad internet connection for whatever reason, it helps you manage your downloads to specific programs that are more important for you to have downloaded sooner than others.

Due to the ability to use the download manager to choose which downloads that you want to finish faster than others this is a great tool for anyone who spends any considerable amounts of time in front of the computer whether you are a gamer or a movie fanatic this utility will allow you to have what you want sooner than normal.

Not only can you just click the item when you want it to start you can also set up a timer on it that allows it to automatically start at a certain point rather than right away and slowing your other programs down so everything will continue running smooth just the way you need it to.

Pros

• Great and easy to use download manager
  • quick setup clean interface and feature full

Cons

• There arent a lot of people that really take advantage of a product like this
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Speeds Up Downloading Performance of Your Computer in Any Network Situations

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Internet Download Manager, or more popularly known as IDM, is my preferred download manager, as is with many, because of its capability to increase download speed for up to 5 times the normal rate. To do this job excellently, it uses its download logic accelerator cleverly. Combined with a dynamic file segmentation and multipart download technology, it gains high acceleration performance by recycling available connections and preventing additional ones.

I can’t express more how useful IDM is to me. Interrupted downloads caused by various intermittent network connections such as sudden system shutdown, power outage, network issues, or lost connections, are no big deal. IDM’s error recovery system has a resume capability feature to restart disrupted downloads. I was also able to schedule my downloads, which is very convenient.

Aside from its user-friendly interface, IDM also features proxy server support, HTTP and FTP protocol support, multimedia content processing, and multilingual support. All these features are possible at whatever web browser you use because IDM can effortlessly integrate itself onto it, to help you download files easier.

What’s more, recent updates on Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 10 enable it to be used on new operating systems and web browsers available today. It has improved features to further make downloading fast. Included in the update are improved toolbar, video page grabber, MMS protocol support, and enhanced download scheduler.

Pros

• Features download scheduling for convenience
  • Can restart downloads despite network problems

Cons

• Interface is user-friendly, but outdated
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

with idm increase download speeds up to five times more

By Joeli Mut

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016

idm is an tool that increases your download speeds up to five times more.When you downwnload idm there will be a pop up ad that will be showing on each video and it is going to be asking you whether you want the video to be downloaded with idm and when you click yes the file will start downloading on idm.How it does this is that it segments the downloads into five different segments which are going to download at the same speeds so that is how the downloads occur very fast.this is a trial version and after 30 days it will expire and then you have to buy the product then register and if you do not do so you will be getting pop ups eacha every time tpo download i mean this gets me worried every time it ops up because it can be a bug even to me because i hate those messages really!

Pros

• download files with 5 times more speed
  • has a tutorial to help you go through

Cons

• it is a trial version so after 30 days it expires
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

LETS MAKE OUR DOWNLOADING EXPERIENCE MORE WONDERFUL USING INTERNET DOWLOAD MANAGER

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015

If you are one person who likes downloading I would not hesitate to recommend you to change your downloading experience using the internet download manager. This is a software that helps you to increase considerably the downloading speed hence taking shorter time for downloads. This software also has added advantages which include

 Segmenting the parts of your downloads that has already been transferred already.

 Gives you ability and power to resume your downloading even after power interruptions.

 You can also set your computer to shut down after downloads are through.

This software can be integrated to almost all browsers that are used including the least used browsers like the Netscape and Avant browser.

THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH A NA AUTOMATIC VIRUS protection which makes your downloads and machines safe. This software also allows users to be able to see the file being downloaded and when to expect the download to be through ad also its size to be sure that it fits in the space available in your computer. It also allows one to download several files at the same time giving you the freedom to pause some items so the most urgent download fast without interfering with the other file being downloaded.

Pros

•  It’s very safe to use even where there are power interruptions
  •  It keeps your computer and system safe
  •  Gives one freedom to know file size and download duration

Cons

•  Its available for high price
  •  It’s not easy to use for starters
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES UP TO FIVE TIMES SPEED HOW AMAZING IS THIS

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

When I first saw this application I had not known it before neither had someone told me about it so I didn’t know but when I downloaded it and then I had to use it now I can tell you all about this application and how it works. This is what I noticed that when I was downloading files to my computer is that they went at a supersonic speed and also my computer did nit get any viruses after that.

FEATURES

The features of it are as follows

it multiplies up to 5 times speed the download speed of your files

Your computer is also protected against viruses in the files that you are downloading

It does not cancel your downloads in case there is an interruption such as the electricity and it takes up from where it left from downloading before the interruption occurred

CONCLUSION

Best manager for downloading your files

Pros

• Increases the download speed tremendously
  • It does not lag when in use

Cons

• the graphics are not that all
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

increase the speed on your downloads at a supersonic speed

By Mark Peter

On Monday, November 30, 2015

long time ago the speed of your downloads used to be determined by the connection of the internet that you had so if it was a bit slow then the speed of your downloads would be terrible and if the inetrnet connection was good then your download speed would be very perfect as well as efficient.Since internet download manager was introduced it has been downloaded million of times the mian objective of this inetnet downlaod manager build is to increase the download speed up to five times more.

therefore you do not have to waste a lot of time waiting for a file to download all you do is get to download it with idm even youtube videos it downloads them within seconds and this is how it is able to do that.It splits a download into 5 sections which it downloads all of them at the same speed therefore saving the download time.

Pros

• it is free to download
  • files are downloaded at a super sonic speed
  • i had do challenges at all in using idm

Cons

• it is a trial version
  • the user inerface does not have any colour effects it is so old fashioned
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

what internet download manager does is increasing the download speed of files

By Brian Mobimba

On Thursday, November 26, 2015

i had come to the end of hope because i mean the download speeds of my files,movies and especially music was very slow.

Internet download manager is able to segment the files into five and then download all of them at the same supersonic speeds and if you internet connection is very fast as mine then you can even download a movie within 1 minute in simple terns what internet download manager does is being able to download the files that you command it to download at very fast not foergetting to mention amazing speeds.All in all it will depend on the speed of the internet that you are using but at the end of the day it will be very fast because it is able to segment everything into some 5 files and the it downloads all of them at the same speed.It is free to download but the sad thing that is the trial version of it which means that it is only for testing and then after 30days of using the trail version then you have to buy the full version of it which really pissed me off.

Pros

• it increases the download speeds very fast
  • it is free to download

Cons

• only the trial version is available for free
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

increase your download speeds of any files you have up to five times faster!

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Internet download manager is the in thing now in town and it is a software that is able to increase the download speeds up to five times the normal download speed.I have it in my computer and this is how it works when it takes a file to download it has to split it into five sections depending on the size of the file and then all of this sections are going to each download at the same speed and then finally you are given your file.Amazingly it is able to download files such as music,videos,games and many other files.The thing that I don’t like about it is that they have to offer new users with a trial version which is going to expire after 30 days and then you will have to register with them or buy it.

Features

Accelerates the download speeds up to five times more

It is free to install and set up

It splits what you are about to download into many section so as to increase the download speeds.

Verdict

Download it now so that you can have faster download speeds

Pros

• it increases download speeds up to five times more
  • it is free to download

Cons

• when the trial period of thirty days is over you have to buy idm
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER 6.23 BUILD 12 INCREASE YOU DOWNLOAD SPEEDS UP TO FIVE TIMES!

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, September 7, 2015

Internet download manager is a software which helps you when you download games or any other file from the internet by increasing speed of your download may be by five times. This is also a very useful application since it can resume or schedule when the programme is getting something. Not only that, it can also resume when there are interruptions on the downloads like power failures, internet problems or even computer shutdown and therefore resumes automatically. This programme works in a very interesting way because it segment the file or the game you want and saves the part of the programme it has already transferred . by this the programme guarantees you the best final results. It also supports and redirects.

FEATURES

- Increases download speed by 5 times

- It has inbuilt antivirus software

- It is a drag and drop process

- It can restart computers and some interruptions

CONCLUSION

A very useful software in our day to day work

Pros

• it actually saves the time used for downloading
  • it segments files and games

Cons

• it is complicated to understand how it works
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Restarts and Speeds Up Downloading Time Even With All Kinds of Interruptions

By Ivy Paloma

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Internet Download Manager 6.18 Build 10, or more known as IDM to its users, is a tool used to increase download speeds through the Internet by more than 5 times the normal speed. I tried it and here are my thoughts about it.

I noticed how IDM was very useful when there are interruptions during downloads. I learned how I can resume downloading my files. It turns out that IDM has a technology that enables it to resume interrupted downloads cause by unexpected power interruptions, lost connections, computer shutdowns, or network problems. I also discovered how I can also schedule other files for downloading while I wait for others to finish.

Aside from its resume capability and comprehensive error recovery, which it uses to restart disrupted downloads, IDM has an intelligent download logic accelerator which features two special functions that works hand in hand to speed up download processing. First is its smart dynamic file segmentation which segments files as they are being downloaded. Second is its safe multipart downloading technology which repurposes available connections to enable faster downloading.

Despite its complex nature, IDM is pretty easy to use because of its simple user interface. It also integrates with many Internet browsers and is compatible with the latest operating systems available today.

Pros

• Can restart interrupted or broken downloading
  • Speeds up downloading even with connection problems

Cons

• It cannot support torrent downloads
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

It Will Fulfill All Your Download Needs as You Use This Program

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I am one of the users of Internet Download Manager and it has made my life more organized and trouble free. It works on operating systems such as Windows7 and Windows8 for Chrome and Internet Explorer9 and 10. It also organized my downloads very well and save them in sorted categories as documents, videos, programs and other files which is very nice.

Internet Download Manager is one of the tool to enhance our download speeds by up to 5 times faster, and it can resume and schedule our downloads. Unlike the other download accelerator programs available today, Internet Download Manager can segment downloaded files dynamically during the download process. IDM is also multilingual with over two dozen language translations available for use.

IDM can give us the opportunity to schedule our multiple grabber projects with its Scheduler feature. This component enables us to identify the time when we want to start and stop our download, or we can select the periodic synchronization option.

Pros

• Easy to use because of its simple interface
  • It does exactly as it promises

Cons

• Some videos that you can download is damaged
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THIS IS A SOFTWARE WHICH HELPS YOUR COMPUTER RESUME THE WORK DUE TO SOME INTERRUPTIONS LIKE WHEN POWER GOES OFF.

By Rock Raymond

On Monday, April 6, 2015

Internet download manager is a software which as come with great features as the ones that helps your computer resume things like when you are downloading and the power goes off or even when there is network connection problems,the computer just resumes the download afresh after the problem has been fixed.When downloading things like games or anything from the internet using internet download manager,you will really enjoy your work since this software increases the speed of the download up to five times than other softwares.It gives the user quality results as it is involved in segmenting the files you want and saves the ready made programes at a very high speed.If you wish you can integrate this software into the following commonest used browsers;Mozzila Firefox,Microsoft Internet Explore and Opera for making you work simpler and more faster.This software goes on even to support a list other devices giving it the unique characteristics compared to the other related softwares.Some of which it supports are the mp3 audio,firewall,cookies and many more which am sure you can never finish working with them.

IDM has even more interesting features as it gives you the option to shut down you computer when you are through with you download and other works in the internet and I can assure you that any work done in the internet or online is secure and this is all because of the improved virus protection.This software also have improved features such as the redesigned and enhanced engine to improve your work.Try this when downloading and see the outcomes ourself.

Pros

• It has a very high speed when downloading.
  • It has automatic viruses that protects your files from any viruses.
  • The software also have a redesigned and enhanced engine.

Cons

• The beginners gets it somehow to challanging to use this software.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Safe and Reliable Tool that Increases the Speed of your Downloads

By Beatrice Tan

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I get frustrated every time my internet downloads gets slower, and I am sure that lots of you also feel that same way like I do. Luckily, I find Internet download manager. This remarkable tool helps me to make the speed of my downloads much faster. I think it increases the speed up to 5x, and that is a huge advantage for me. I also like that it has an error recovery system with resume features. This feature can restart interrupted download due to network errors or unexpected shutdown.

I find its interface very easy to use and to understand as well. Even an amateur can quickly pick up the concept of this tool. You can even compose your own categories according to its file formats to make it more organize and clean. All in all, IDM is a unique and excellent tool that gives you fast and reliable downloads. Whether it is music or videos, this tool is a must have.

Pros

• Its download is 5x faster
  • It has the ability resume downloads

Cons

• Its UI is not the attractive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

increase your download speed by 100 times using internet download manager

By Frank Kanyua

On Thursday, November 27, 2014

Internet download manager is a program that intergrates into your browser to help you download files in 5 times faster speed. What it does is that it splits the download into multiple selected sections.

How it works

By spliting the files the speed generally increase, take that you have a 10 mb file and a 100 mb file, now the 10 mb file will actually download faster than the 100 one, Idm split the download and gives you 10-10 mb sections now all the sections will download at the same speed and will take the time of 1-10 mb file. So if the 100 mb file was going to take 10 minutes to complete it will take 1 minute. How cool is that?

IDM also works with all browsers, it has a grabber feature enabled, so if you have always asked your self how to download that you tube video, well i have laid the solution right at your finger tips..

The program checks for updates every 2 weeks, so no bugs will ever go unresolved. The general storage of all downloads is usually disk C-; users-(current computer name)-the downloads .I often change this to another disk since you never know when windows can crash on you.

You can also change the number of split sections you want,the default is 8 since most downloads are compatible with this, if you choose a higher split some downloads may fail.

The program has a schedule which you can time when you want a download to start or end.

You can also open you download directly from idm, after a download has completed you can choose that it shut down the computer or turns off idm. So if you are sleepy just leave the program downloading it will automatically shut down the pc for you.

CONCLUSION

Now note that antiviruses see idm as a virus but it isnt, they see it as one because it intergrates with the browser, so turn off your anti virus and download this program.. This will save you time..

Pros

• Specify the download folder you want
  • offer some time to test its features and functions
  • very easy to use .

Cons

• Download speed boosts like a rocket
  • there are trial version limitations
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE BEST INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER TO MAKE YOU DOWNLOAD SPEED 100% FASTER

By Frank Kanyua

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014

REVIEW

The idm short for internet download manager,is one of the extensions which fuses with your browser,inorder to give you a faster abality to download large files in a short period of time.Idm works mainly by dividing the large file,if in gb into smaller kb or mb sizes.If 1gb takes approximately 1hour to download and 250mb take 10 minutes to download,idm will sort your download in partitions of 200mb by 5 or 250mb by 4 hence giving you 40minutes for the whole file to complete downloading.Smaller mb sizes take seconds to download 20mb take 10seconds to download.Idm is greatly used for slow internet connection.Under 3g or 4g connection idm will seem as if the mbps are above 10..In reality there is nothing like 20mb per second.Do the math and youll figure that out.Idm also has the ability to rip videos from the internet and start downloading them.It also has the ability to pause any download if the connection is lost and resume once the connection has been found.Not all downloads can be resumed once lost,some will have to restart from the beginning.like apk and some videos.Idm also has a qeue option,where you can select different downloads and put in a comand on how you want them to download and at what intervals.

Before the download starts idm asks you to specify where you want the download to be stored.The download storange is usually.Computer>Local Disk (C:)>User>(computer name)>Downloads...However you can still change this and specify any other section you want,this can be done by going to the options menu on idm,then on save to.You can also select to disable or enable the ask me where to save mode still on the options"save to".Idm also has a sorting capability where if two file of the same name are to be downloaded,it notifies you and asks you wether to download both files or eliminate one.

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS

Since idm is only an extension it works according to the browser you have and not the system.

50mb free hdd space.

minimum 256mb ram.

CONCLUSION

If youre download speed is slow,instead of trying to tweak your mode of connectivity or even trying to change the registry files use idm.If idm is not what you are looking for.See also fileget,eagle get try also downloading using torrents.If the problem persists,try to clear space on you pc and get higher ram memory.If this doesnt work force 3g on your modem or router.(but be cautious 3g force is only to be done by experts.if you have any questions contact me or comment below)

Pros

• The download speed is increased
  • The trial period is enough for an overview

Cons

• idm is only a trial version and needs agenuine key
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MANAGE WHAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE INTERNET AND GET A RELIABLE SPEED TO BROWSE WITH

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014

It is faster to use internet download manger software to download rather than using internet without this software. It partitions itself into bits that will allow you to download faster. Internet downloader can be integrated to Microsoft internet exporer, opera, google chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Idm can pause what you’re downloading if the internet is slow or no connection and resumes once connection comes back. But still download can be lost at times since it restarts from the beginning when connection is lost. It saves the file you were downloading once there is an internet disconnection due to power outages, lost comnnection, unexpected power outages among others.

Once a download is complete IDM is complete it hangs up or shuts down your PC.it ensures that whatever you download from the internet is protected from viruses. When downloading idm is quite reliable because it shows the time it will take to download. In case you download two files of the same name this software will notify you and ask you on whether to delete one. It is a good software to use for those who, like using fast internet.

Pros

• The download speed is fast.
  • It can resume downloads once they have been interrupted

Cons

• It is quite complicated for beginners.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE SOLUTION TO COMPUTER VIRUSES, FAST DOWNLOADS AND FAST INTERNET SPEED

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Do you spend hours waiting for downloads to complete? Internet download manager could be your best solution. It fuses with your browser and downloads large files within a very short period of time. For those who like serving the net am sure you will agree with me that downloading files and games are some of the things one cant fail to do. IDM shows the user the progress of their downloads, that is, complete or even the percentage of completion. While downloading it shows the user the size of the file hence helping one know whether the memory capacity remaining in their device is enough to save the files. Idm also shows a list of all pending downloads.

If you download large files and games and your internet connection is slow it won't hurt to try idm for it reduces your download time for the speed is relatively high. In the option button one can configure how it works and its also very easy to download it and install it in ones machine. For those whose internet speed is high they donot need idm for the main purpose of this software is to increase internet speed.

Pros

• Enhances the speed of internet
  • it is very easy to use

Cons

• Can only be used by those whose internet speed is slow.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: