REVIEW LIST

Camfrog Video Chat 6.11.555

Connect Live Streaming Video Chat Where You Can Find All Active Webcam Users

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Besides Yahoo Chat and Facebook Messenger, this software does a nice job to provide communication options for other people around the world. This software is one of the suitable video chat software that allows users to create their own chat room or join current chat rooms. I can join video chat rooms or make one of my own. I can manipulate private video chats. With Camfrog, I can easily find the people who I want to video chat with by searching on the right side of the program guide which is the lists of available chat rooms organized all over the world. There’s no need for a web camera to see other people. I can call and covertly see my friends or meet some new users on the software program user guide.

In addition to this, I can send an instant message to the other users I want before I can start our webcam chat and add them in my contact list. I noticed that this software also works on most routers and firewalls. Camfrog allows me to join a multi server videoconference where I can select a room of up to 1000 users. I just click the username to start viewing someone. A chat room is opened by a user who is operating the Camfrog server so that users can configure their individual multi server conference for more users to join.

Pros

• No webcam is needed to see other people
  • Suitable for those using sign language

Cons

• Very complicated and overwhelming at first
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

SEND TEXTS AND COMMUNICATE USING VIDEO AND AUDIO CHAT WITH CAMFROG VIDEO CHAT

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

In order to use his software all I need is my own user account in order to communicate with friends and family. It is a messenger where you can send texts, have videos chats and audio chats. You can use a webcam to get videos chats though not all chats can require a webcam. You can also make calls through VOIP and send sms.

Though cam frog is not a free to use it still supports HD video calls and you can synchronize with other social media platforms. If you are in a busy office you can form video conferences with this application hence saving on the time and transport cost for other branches and offices. Users can create their own chat rooms in groups or individual. The application has parental control that prevents children from some chat rooms and revealing more about themselves. You can also make calls to family and friends using this application and so it seems to act as a mobile phone. It also has a feature where contacts are easily saved known as webcam directory.

It is a good instant messenger though there are alternative messengers that might out compete it.

Pros

• It supports image resolutions in real time.
  • It has a simple interface.

Cons

• Not as advanced as other messengers
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Join chat rooms plus chat with your facebook friends with this advanced tool

By Reka Gimbi

On Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Did you ever wish to perform your conferences through video. Yes you can using Camfrog Video Chat. This application lets you join chat rooms and have video conferences. You do not require a webcam to do so since camfrog works behind routers, firewalls and wireless networks. Its interface is well arranged and you can use it to find chat contacts. To use this communication tool you just need to create a user account and there you are all set to enjoy the service. You can send unlimited text messages and share files to a contact of your choice on your PC. When you log in, it directs you to the main functions thus it saves the computers resources.

This program has many more functions including using it like a mobile phone to make VOIP calls and send SMS. And although this program is free to download to use it costs you some credits but it is an advanced one. Some of its advanced functions are power to synchronize your facebook account to chat with your facebook friends and also you can share YouTube videos in your chat rooms. To spicy up the things, this application is for all due to its simple interface and to keep you even more entertained there are additional functions like sending files and playing games.

With an operating system, memory of 512MB, a fast CPU and a hard disk drive of 16.5 and a webcam you are all set to download, instal and use this application.

Pros

• It is time limitless while video conferencing
  • Can use VOIP to make call and send SMS
  • It can be used in multiple devices

Cons

• Needs credits to use it
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THIS IS A MORE ADVANCED VIDEO CHATTING TOOL FOR THE DAY TA DAY USAGE

By Frank Kanyua

On Friday, September 19, 2014

Review

Camfrog is an online social media which has the power to allow you to chat with people online,while at the same time convenient for business and fun. The software is especially very simple to use since everything is displayed on the screen, all you have to do is create and log in to your account,then start using the software and the service it provides.

It also offers a save files folder where you can save anything you want and also send any content you have.

You can also use camfrog to send messages to other devices not only the computer but you have to pay for this feature to be enabled. With camfrog sharing videos, songs, photos and other staff has been made a hundred times better, with the speed not limited.

If you are away on a business trip and is required to talk to a large group of people or just one individual you can do so with this here software. The resolution is less than 1080pixels but the quality is still very high definition for both video and image.

The software also offers a sync option to other social sites so that you dont have to toggle from one tab to another. A help button is also provided where they cover every single detail about how camfrog works and offer help where one is stuck.

Conclusion

Camfrog is by far the best software i have used to chat online, the sync with other social sites is also very helpful since it reduces my bundle consumption and my time spent. The software is also very easy to download and use.

Pros

• The interface is very userfriendly
  • You can sync with othet social sites

Cons

• File are limited to 100 mb
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

chat or share mult media contents with others through Camfrog video chat

By Eve Naliaka

On Friday, May 22, 2015

Camfrog Video Chat 6.10.454

You have no reason or excuse not to communicate with your loved ones locally and globally in this century, everything is easy and simple with gradual development in communication industry.

Camfrog video chat is the new software in the market that will make your communication experience remarkable. It is a useful tool when it comes to video conferencing, text messages, playing games and files sharing. This tool is used globally with millions of people, join them and enjoy the wonderful experience. What you need is just your account, create it today and login in into Camfrog Video chat service.

The software is suitable to anybody be it a novice use or pro. The interface is simple and easy to use. It is one kind of application that will let you make communicate with groups or individual any time. It supports image resolution for up to 720p in real time communicating with your contacts via webcam.

Camfrog includes many important functions that allow you share snapshots, share and download files, play games and make calls via VoIP.

Pros

• Possibility of making video calls to groups or individuals
  • Easy and simple tool to use

Cons

• Need internet connection and that means data bundles therefore a bit costly
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE TOOL THAT ALLOWS YOU TO HOLD CONFERENCES WITH FRIENDS AND PARTNERS ALL OVER THE GLOBE

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, March 9, 2015

Camfrog Video Chat 6.9.437

The world has really become more of a smaller global village if you can sit in your room and hold conferences with other people who are thousands of miles away. Camfrog Video Chat 6.9.437 makes all this possible as it is an online communications tool that allows you to hold conferences with your friends and business partners all over the globe. It is a free service software that is ideal for people desiring to have a lightweight application to communicate with other people without too much difficulty.

It is a tool with simple designs and interface and does not actually waste your computer resources on unnecessary elements. The menu options are well designed with options like camfrog, Deaf, General, Top 50, Favorites and Get camfrog p.o, which you require to just click on to carry out your choosen functionality.

This tool is ideal for students from different locations wanting to share ideas on certain topics of study and also businesses with offices far awide wanting to discus work matters. The animation and audio quality is very good. It is notable that the tool can also be used as an instant messaging client and to send text messenges.

Pros

• A tool built with a simple interface
  • Different chart rooms saved in different sections on the same window

Cons

• It is not very competitive with other modern video conferencing utilities
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Combination of different chat rooms into one main chat platform made possible

By Kim Kiruma

On Tuesday, September 22, 2015

There is a new online communication tool in the market today. The Camfrog Video Chat 6.11 Build 480 is revolutionary software. This software is a freeware that is easy to access and installing it has a built-in wizard making it very easy to do that. This software has the ability to combine different chat rooms on a single platform. This software comes in handy especially for people who do enjoy video conferencing or for business people who conduct online meeting from people overseas.

This software has a very simple interface and also it is very small in terms of disk space required to run the same software. Thus not only is it efficient in saving on hard disk space it also doesn't have add-ons that fills the system operations making the computer slow.

This software can also be installed in your Personal Computers and has a instant messaging platform, where you are able to send text messages without any limit whatsoever. It also allows for ligt file sharing of about 100MBs. Also you can make calls through VoIP protocol. The picture resolution on photos shared is of a very high standard.

Pros

• The software is a free ware and thus free to acquire
  • The software allows for combination of different chat rooms on a single platform.
  • The software has a text messaging platform that has no limit.
  • The image resolution is very good and of a high quality.

Cons

• The software has none at this point.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

VIDEO CHAT WITH ALL YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILIES ALL OVER THE WORLD BY USING CAMFROG VIDEO CHAT 6.9.437

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Monday, April 6, 2015

Camfrog Video chat is one of the best video chat platforms available today that is available for PCs and smart phones. It is even made simpler by how it is easy to start communicating online. All one needs to use this wonderful app is just create and account and start chatting all over the world with much ease.

This app comes with a very ease user interface allowing users to get to the main functions without navigating through tedious menus. Once logged in one is able to join a new chat room to be able to add it in to their contacts and immediately be in a position to have online video chat from their webcams

Another aspect that makes this utility a wonderful tool is the cost effectiveness it offers to its users. For instance users are able to send unlimited test messages as well as calls through the voice over the internet (VoIP) protocol and one can also share all kind of files with their friend.

Pros

• • Ability to video chat and make sms and call at the same time makes it a wonderful tool.
  • • One can communicate with many people in different place through the video conferencing.
  • • It is available in numerous devices including PCs and mobile phones

Cons

• • It comes at a reasonable cost
  • • It requires internet connection to be functional
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Allows Camfrog Members to Create Their Own Webcam Chat Rooms

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

In this modern days, Camfrog Video chat is one of the most advanced video chat client that allows Camfrog members to communicate with others using the real time live video streaming, audio and text chat with all the users all over the world. By creating your own chat room is one easy way to meet new friends or chat mate at any place in the world, as long as they have this program installed in their computer.

By the way, not all video chat rooms require users to have a web camera installed with their PC. Users can also join any chat rooms even without a camera. With using Camfrog Video Chat, users can make some calls to any landline or mobile phones even if it’s a private of public chat.

This video chat has some parental control that can help all the parents from keeping their children from exposing too much joining some chat rooms which are exclusive only for adults using their instant messenger.

Pros

• Good tool to interact with other people
  • Easy to setup and use

Cons

• The free version has limited features
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Modern Chat App that Provides Clear Conversation with Various Participants

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Today’s generation is all about technology and majority of it involves telecommunications. Let’s face it, cam-to-cam conversations are now the most popular way of communicating because you can see who you are talking with. It makes the interaction more personalized. This is one of the reasons why some companies developed video chat applications like Camshare’s Camfrog Video Chat. This program is not only available for Window-based PCs, but also for iPhone, iPad and even Android mobile phones.

In my opinion, Camfrog Video Chat is a simple yet potent tool for communicating with family, relatives and friends in every part of the globe. In addition, I like that I can make a call to mobile or even landline phones. I am also impressed on the range of its parental control that helps protect kids from revealing too much of their privacy. Overall, Camfrog Video Chat is a modern and remarkable chat app that provides real-time video and text messaging service. Communicating with your loved ones is just a click away.

Pros

• This program offers parental control
  • It has private and public chat room

Cons

• Only few features are available
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

AN ULTIMATE CHATTING TOOL THAT YOU USE TO CONNECT TO OTHERS

By Hande Njr

On Thursday, September 11, 2014

This is a video chatting tool developed by Camshare LLC. It is available on different platforms thus; Microsoft windows and Mac Os Users can chat in chat rooms offered by Camfrog or create their own chat rooms. The chat rooms have guidelines which the people chatting have to adhere to, which is mainly to avoid instances like cyber bullying. In case a user violates guidelines then they cease to enjoy the chat tool services. Camfrog allows real multi user video conferencing, File sharing where chat members can send each other files, instant messaging, one on one audio call, sharing of snapshots images between users.

This program can come in handy especially for a company because of its capability of video conferencing, where it has the capability of letting individuals be part of video chat rooms where they can chat with many users at once. All this features of Camfrog are enjoyed at no cost because it is a freeware. It only requires a windows XP/2000 operating system or higher for windows user. It is very small size wise thus you only require 16.5mb free space.

It has a simple interface thus it is user-friendly, and offers quite an amazing clarity levels thus up to 720P when it comes to resolution levels as you chat. It is an amazing chat tool. Of course it faces a lot of completion as a product but it has clearly put a mark under its category.

Pros

• It has a simple interface thus it is user-friendly.
  • It offers quite an amazing clarity levels thus up to 720P when it comes to resolution levels as you chat.

Cons

• It is not good for children.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Meet and Greet Your Friends via Camfrog Video Chat 6.6 Online Video Chat

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Here's one of the best video chat application I have been using for a while. Using Camfrog makes my chatting experience fun and exciting. It is great that I could browse on any chat rooms that I like to join in. Instant messaging has a new cool and fun feature called Stickers. The ability to created chat rooms with password can be used to have an exclusive chat with friends and family. The simple process of installing and registering for an account is so much easy and fast for anyone. The new enhanced privacy feature called Parental Control is helpful to keep an eye to the kids using Camfrog application. Referring to the reviews I have read, Camfrog was not able to ban people that abusing the application’s all ages room. The disappointment is there, but to avoid such, creating your own private room chat room will do. The only way to enjoy chatting is to have this communication app in your Windows operated computer.

Pros

• New and improved interface for users
  • Can share files with other users

Cons

• Not safe and suitable for minors
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: