REVIEW LIST

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

If you love puzzles and adventure, this game is for you!

By Beatrice Tan

On Thursday, August 7, 2014

Zuma Deluxe takes you the adventures of a brave stone frog as it attempts to enter multiple challenging temples. There are currently more than 20 temples available. Be ready to test your speed and reflexes to form good combinations of colored stone balls.

The game is straight-forward. You’ll have shoot balls to make sets of three and just do it quickly or you’ll lose. While the game looks simple, it does have its unique challenges that will surprise you. One useful tip is to never underestimate the row of balls – they can move rather swiftly. Luckily, the game includes several “power-ups” that can help you accomplish your goals. Make good use of these power-ups as they can help you reduce the speed of the balls at a certain time period, or even assist you in improving your accuracy while aiming.

I would highly recommend this game for kids and kids at heart. It’s highly entertaining and contains all features necessary to make an interesting game – from 3D accelerated graphics to sophisticated effects.

Pros

• Multiple levels of play with varying stages of difficulty
  • Graphics is quite excellent and pleasing to the eyes

Cons

• Monotonous background music which makes it quite dull
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

A GAME THAT WILL SHAPEN YOUR SKILLS AND LEAVE YOU ENJOYING, ZUMA DILUXE 1.01

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Monday, February 2, 2015

ZUMA DILUXE 1.01

This game is really designed for us puzzle lovers, I am one among millions game lovers who would never do without this game at any free time thanks to Pop cap. It is the most wonderful and enjoyable game you have never experienced. The game consists of a little frog, balls with different colors and power-ups. The little frog launches the balls in differing colors to blow the balls in the chain of the similar color before they enter the skull, when the balls enter the skull you are defeated and you are given up to three life chances before the game goes over.

The power ups helps you in adventure they include explosion balls that blows away all balls around the symbol in the chain, backward balls that helps you push back for some times the balls, slow down balls that slows the speed of the chain from moving for a limited period and accuracy balls that enables blow exactly where you want and facilitates quick shots. A level is completed when you have busted all the balls in the chain.

The game has two modes the main one adventure and gauntlet the most challenging one, when you have done with adventure mode and accumulated points you are advanced to the next level which is Gauntlet all this modes comes out with colorful graphics from blue, yellow, red, green, white, purple etc. in gauntlet the speed of balls is high as compared to adventure.

Zuma deluxe is recommended to anybody because it sharpens your skills and makes you think first on how to tackle the balls before they enter the skull and earn points to another level.

Pros

• It is simple to learn and to play
  • Very enjoyable and entertaining to players

Cons

• it is very addictive to players
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Test Your Speed and Reflexes to Form Combinations of Colored Balls

By Christine Diaz

On Monday, May 5, 2014

Zuma Deluxe1.01 is a fun game and it is one of the most addicting arcade games I have ever played. The graphics are lovely, but the sound seemed quite odd for a game like this. Zuma has a fast paced gameplay that gets you hooked every time you play.

Playing Zuma is addictive. To play, you have to control a stone frog as he enters many temples, which varies according to the level you achieve. It is very easy and all you have to do is use the frog to fire colorful balls onto a moving line of balls. You must fire the right color of balls to match with other balls to form identical groups with the corresponding characteristics and get a high score.

While playing Zuma Deluxe1.01, you will have the chance of getting several "power ups" that will help you out in your shots and it will make your job easy. You will have to proceed through levels of increasing difficulty throughout the time to enjoy one of the best games of modern years and the best part is, it is suitable for all ages.

Pros

• It’s a fast paced game
  • Playing this game keeps your mind alert and active

Cons

• Playing multiplayer is not possible
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Keep Your Mind Alert and Active with this Addictive Game

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

I am totally addicted to Zuma Deluxe, a colorful and fast-paced game developed by PopCap. If you’ve played this before, you know that the goal of this puzzle game is to prevent the colored balls from reaching the golden skull. You can do this by grouping three balls or more of the same color then burst them.

If you think the game is simple, guess again. Sometimes the mechanics of this game can be quite tricky. As a tip, I always take advantage of the different power-ups like the Slow-Down Ball, Backwards Ball, Explosion Ball and Accuracy Ball. If you want to win, you need all the help you can get. The Adventure mode and Gauntlet mode are both exciting and entertaining at the same time. Also, the sounds give additional thrill to the game.

I will never get tired of playing Zuma Deluxe. It is colorful, fun and will test your skills and accuracy. As you progress through the game, it becomes more challenging. Finishing one level and reaching the next game mode is exhilarating. You will not realize that you’ve been playing the game for hours. This game will never bore you and it will truly test your limits.

Pros

• Will keep your mind alert and active
  • Has two game modes available
  • Game has high-quality graphics and sounds
  • This game can be addictive

Cons

• Many similarities between Adventure and Gauntlet mode
  • Game can be quite repetitive
  • No great presentation to make the game more enjoyable
  • Balls are too slow in early levels
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

The Cutest and Fun Adventure Puzzle Game You Will Ever Experienced

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zuma Deluxe is the new coolest match game created by PopCap. This puzzle match game is easy and very entertaining to play. A player must create a group of a minimum of three balls with the same color in order to explode them and make a score. A player can match up to more than five balls to make a higher score.

I can say that this game is fun to play. I love the design of the differently colored balls in it and the general atmosphere of the game. The music is good and very bouncy. The visuals are colorful and bright, too.

Zuma is one of the cutest puzzle adventure games I have ever played. I love the fact that it has a lot of excellent and brilliant features. The graphics are good which makes it very appealing not only to children, but to adults as well. It is a game for all ages.

Zuma can be played at some web sites and in other several platforms. It is available for Mac versions, Xbox 360 and PlayStation Two and Three. You must try this game. It is an attractive game that makes you play it again and again!

Pros

• Excellent visuals, graphics and music tracks
  • It is easy to play and download

Cons

• No difficult stage to set according to your skill level
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Explode all the bubbles by throwing more bubble with your frog

By Adam Nikki

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Amongst all the games we can play in out PC, Zuma Deluxe is one of the most addictive ones. It is similar to other games such as Puzzle Bobble, but its gameplay varies, even though the main purpose if Zuma is combining bubbles of the same color and you have to throw them from a particular place in the screen.

You will have to play in various scenarios, each one with a different track in which the colored bubbles will move. Your purpose when playing is avoiding the bubbles to reach the center. When a bubble reaches the whole in the middle of the screen, you will lose a life. The frog, Zuma, will launch bubbles, and you have to aim with your mouse. If you match three or more bubbles of the same color, the bubbles will disappear, and you will get points. In addition, the bubbles will be slowed down for a time.

Each temple you play will have a different level of difficulty. This way, depending on the temple you are, you will have to complete a determinate number of bubble waves to finish the level. As you complete levels, new elements such as new speeds or new color will appear in the game, so you will never get bored.

Pros

• You can play for hours because it is very addictive
  • It is easy to play but difficult to master

Cons

• It can be a bit repetitive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Enjoy Zuma Deluxe and burst all the marbles coming for the skull

By Chris Larrage

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A very funny puzzle game for short periods of time. Although the first time I played Zuma Deluxe I really didn’t get it, after a couple games it is really entertaining. You must match the different colored marbles with the frog in the middle of the screen. Matching 3 or more will make the balls to explode, so eliminating all the marbles that appear before they reach the sacred skull is the main objective. Making combos will increase your score, but I think that it is more than enough just completing the level to the next one.

The good part comes when you discover the different power-ups, I think that this is what makes the game more interesting. I love when I can use an explosion ball! It eliminates all the balls around the part I launch it, what is very handy. The visual aspect is correct with colorful marbles that are highlighted for avoiding any kind of confusion with the background. In advanced levels, the balls come too fast and then you will need your reflexes for completing these levels. It is a very recommendable game for playing in quick sessions and that requires some thinking for doing great combinations.

Pros

• Very easy to play for short periods of time
  • Good power-ups in different levels
  • High number of levels to play

Cons

• Graphics could be much better
  • It needs more variety on its gameplay
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

A Very Addictive and Fun Game That Will Test Your Limits

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I enjoy playing Zuma Deluxe and it is very addictive. I know kids and adults alike will agree with me because this application suits all ages. This game keeps my mind active and alert. It is quite simple and yet tricky, but all I want to do is to aim and shoot the marbles to the other marbles of the similar color to make them explode.

Zuma Deluxe never fails me. The background music is so lively and fun. The 2D graphic style with some 3D effect is helpful for entertaining players and the game is just so colorful that is very pleasing to the eye.

As you make progress with this game, it gets more challenging and thrilling. It is the game that if you fail, you still want to try again and become more focused to finish the game with a high score. For me, Zuma Deluxe will keep you away from boredom and this game will also test your patience and shooting skills up to your limits.

Pros

• Very addictive and fun game
  • It suitable for all ages

Cons

• The graphics is not that outstanding
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Remove all the colored balls and saves the little frog

By Sam James

On Thursday, June 26, 2014

Zuma is a puzzle videogame created by PopCap Games and Yahoo!. Debuted in late 2003 and is available in various formats. The publishing company of mobile games Glu Mobile produces the mobile version of the game.

The game takes place during the era of the Aztec culture. the game is getting joining three colored balls in a trail, before the balls reach the skull, the point where they disappear. Assembling groups is Rana, throwing balls, rolling down the track. In the beginning, three lives are only available.

Special powers

Ball Reverse: makes the ball back one space on the track.

Reach Ball: Creates a ray remote that lets you see where the frog throws balls drop.

Blast Ball: This ball is loaded with an explosion that removes balls around.

Leisurely Ball: This ball pause the movement of other balls for a while.

Ball slowly: this ball causes permanent effect of slow progress of the balls around the track.

Pros

• You can try the game online
  • It is a game that has many levels

Cons

• It may be a bit repetitive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Enjoy Playing the Most Exiting Puzzle Game with Zuma Deluxe

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Zuma Deluxe is the best-selling action puzzle game developed by PopCap. I am sure this game will thrill and delight fans of all ages. The game has two game play modes with more than 20 temples to explore. It has special effects and 3D accelerated graphics that adds up to a breathtaking game experience.

This puzzle adventure consists of forming groups of three balls in the same color to explode them. Eliminating all the marbles that appear is the main objective of this game. The good part of this game is when you discover the different power-ups, it makes the game more exciting.

I can say Zuma Deluxe is enjoyable and an entertaining puzzle game with lots of different excellent missions. The game starts easy, but it gets difficult and challenging as you go farther. The downside of this game is sometimes it is quite boring.

Overall, the game is ridiculously addicting. You will get the reason why when you try it out. Thumbs up!

Pros

• Numerous levels to play that increasingly becomes more difficult
  • It will keep your mind active and alert

Cons

• The game is too short
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Addicting, Exciting and Fun Puzzle Games are Made for Everyone

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Zuma Deluxe has an amazing background music. It has very good graphics and even on slow computers, it will run smoothly because it does not require high specs. If your computer has a fast video card, it will improve the movement of the balls and their appearance. You will feel that you are in an ancient Mayan temple because all the special effects are very good.

Playing Zuma Deluxe will get you hooked because of its simple game play. Its simplicity makes it a game for all ages. First, you need to clear the balls before the stone frog reaches the skull. They disappear from the screen when you get the same colors of three or more balls.

Some balls have a special symbol marked on them. When you hit them, you can have special power ups. Power ups include shooting balls as bombs, moving backwards, receiving an aiming device and many more. Throwing balls between gaps will give you a chance to get even more points.

Pros

• Well suited for all ages
  • It’s an extremely addictive puzzle game

Cons

• Lacks in-depth storyline which makes it boring at times
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer: