REVIEW LIST

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 2015.6.7

The Most Elegant Photo Application Tool for High Profile Photographers

By Daren Garius

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This software application tool is one of the best that I have tried so far. For serious photographers like me, this is one of the most excellent photo enhancer program to use like for example, it has the healing brush which allows me to replace an object with a color and texture from an area in the captured photo. Next is the upright perspective correction, where I was able to correct the geometric distortions I captured. For example, slanted buildings were corrected into an upright vertical position. All the other features are the mapping, video, photo adjustment, content aware photo correct, books, easy emailing and pro features. The freshest feature so far is the Web photo galleries and Mobile iPad app. Of course, all of the features are for a fee so don't expect for this software application tool to be free. All in all, this photo application tool is still the number one choice for elite photographers. All features are very useful except for the new ones that require a subscription fee to maximize.

Pros

• The best photo management and organization
  • Has a camera and lens-based corrections

Cons

• It disallows some tasks in some modes
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface: