REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Office Professional 2007

More improved office suite that has new features and more stable than the previous release

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Office suites are very useful in our everyday life. It makes life easier and more efficient. I cannot believe that the office suite that I am using today can offer better results than what I used yesterday.

I have tried different types of office suites such as open source and proprietary. As a result, I still come back to the proprietary software application. Why? Simply because I have compatibility and formatting issues with open source office suites.

This proprietary program I am using has so many new features and add-ons to the previous release, some of which are easier keyboard shortcuts, smart art graphics, and quick interface response.

In conclusion, this proprietary software application is very easy to use with a seamless interface and new add-ons. It is one of the best upgrades produced. It is still the number one office suite use with increased capacity and not just style. It is still the best business level messaging software for everyone to use.

Pros

• It has a review panel to compare and merge documents
  • Be distant from changes and comments from documents

Cons

• This software application is costly
  • It has compatibility issues with an older version.
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

THE ULTIMATE MODERN OFFICE PACKAGE FOR PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER USERS

By Hande Njr

On Monday, September 1, 2014

Microsoft is known for its office packages and one of them is the office 2007.The office 2007 has various programs such as Word, excel, PowerPoint, access just to mention but a few, that the user can perform tasks ranging from simple documents, presentations, and spreadsheets to databases. It is available in different languages.

The office package can be purchased or you can sample a trial version and get to feel the diversity of various programs that normal people and professionals can use to do tasks in their computers at home or places of work.

Each office 2007 program is tailor-made to be user friendly and provides full functionality whether you are doing simple or complex tasks. Programs may turn out to be complex for people with minimal or no knowledge of the Microsoft office programs due to the many functionality button.

Generally it is a good package with good programs that one can use to execute their office related tasks.

Pros

• Offers a wide range of programs.
  • It is user friendly and provides full functionality whether you are doing simple or complex tasks.
  • It is available in different languages.

Cons

• Programs may turn out to be complex for people with minimal or no knowledge of the Microsoft office.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

BETTER, SIMPLER, SECURE AND MANAGABLE THAN EVER BEFORE, MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL, MAKE YOUR PRESENTATIONS PRESENTABLES

By Angel Angeles

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Microsoft professional 2007 has many programs in it, for example, access, power point, word and excel. Being a constant user of Microsoft I can attest to the fact that the programs in this suite are much more better than the previous ones. When using Microsoft a user can perform many tasks such as simple document, spread sheets and presentations. All Microsoft programs fitted to be user friendly whether doing complex or simple tasks.

Its also available in different languages such as french and English. With this version of Microsoft all business owners are provided with the right tools. One can manage their business contacts, make presentations. Create business materials and much more. Microsoft office package is available in the market and even though it is expensive its worthy it. It can be used by professionals and even at home by those who have adequate knowledge of it. The many functualities of Microsoft may make it complex for those who have little or no knowledge of it.

Pros

• business people can manage their contacts using microsoft.
  • Users are assured of document security

Cons

• complex for those with less knowledge of microsoft
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

create your office documents in a very professional manner for presentations

By Faith Mwari

On Monday, November 16, 2015

Microsoft professional 2007 is a very interesting software and very enjoyable. it makes the user do his work perfectly and easily without much problems its interface is style depends specifically on the functions for that particular program. it also has icons that increases the applicants functions you require leaving behind the old menus. surprisingly it works better and its speed is more advanced.It came to save all the people that were doing projects in the office work because it supports all the formats that an office is supposed to work in fact i used it in my office work when i was doing some presentations from my field work assignment.You should download it now to have this awesome experience as you also get to try it.

FEATURES

Microsoft word, excel, power point, attracts the user.

its outlook is also very attractive.

its preview makes the format of text looks good

CONCLUSION

you can now have your presentations in a professional manner.

Pros

• its interface is beautiful wow
  • it makes the presentation work very easy

Cons

• too complicated to work on
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE BEST OFFICE AND OUT OF OFFICE APPLICATION TOOL-THE MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFFESSIONAL 2007

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Thursday, June 11, 2015

Microsoft office professional 2007 is another addition to the world class packages and operating system developed by information technology giant Microsoft. It’s the twelfth version of the office packages and comes with additional features to make your office work and presentation easier. It incorporates and gives the user additional features to edit your work without opening new tabs and documents by adding more operational commands on the tool bar including the insert, layout, references and mailing to name a few. This package has the following applications namely MS office word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access. All these are meant to give the user more creativity and freedom to choose the kind of application to use for instance the Excel is very useful in keeping numerical information and calculations.

This software once installed is ready for use though for beginners it need some tutorials which can be found on you tube or you can get help from a professional expert in the field.

Pros

•  Enables one to hold large volumes of data at the same time
  •  Gives the freedom to choose the application best suited to your nature of data presented
  •  Comes in a variety of languages hence can be used by many people

Cons

•  It’s expensive to install and use
  •  Ones need some tutorials to use and it’s not self explanatory
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

microsoft office professional 2007 that suits everybody both in corporate and non-corporate world

By Lema Humphrey

On Thursday, October 9, 2014

Microsoft office professional 2007 is one of the most long term celebrated apps in the world its longitivity thrives on its simplicity to use its various interesting features for example ability to handle junk of files including pictures videos animations and sounds

Microsoft office professional in this edition includes word, excel, PowerPoint and access this editions are design in a way that suits the very best of the market compared to other apps of the same kind like XP this seems phenomenal the best and the longest to have ever last in the world of apps.

The apps best features in word includes a variety of menus that carries various features example include home menu, insert menu, design, page layout, references, review and view among others. For excel it includes a lot of features for the manipulation of various mathematical formulas while for PowerPoint it includes a slides design good for presentations and at times for advertising.

Pros

• i. Easy accessibility to both skilled and less skilled
  • ii. Its flexible since you can minimize, optimize and backup data when power goes off
  • iii. Can handle junk of data
  • iv. Occupy very small space the File Size is only 388.16MB

Cons

• i. not suitable for the visually impaired persons
  • ii. since the introduction of the license fee its expensive especially to the third world countries were by the rete of the dollar is so high
  • iii. not compatible to its other editions for example copying a file from access to word or from excel to word can’t happen
  • v. information can easily be traced hence exposed to theft and plagiarism
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Improve your work in your office with this classic amazing Microsoft office professional 2007 tool

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Thursday, February 12, 2015

Microsoft office proffessional 2007

This is the best edition of Ms Office professional that has evolved after 4 years of gap. It represents the classic way of working since every option has been worked on for better performance and good work. The design has really changed completely all programs are standardized and customized according to users’ needs. Usability and speed of Ms Office professional 2007 is quite good as compared to previous editions.

All programs starting from Ms Word, MS Access, Excel or spreadsheets, MS PowerPoint, MS publisher, Ms Office Tools and outlook has been modify for better results. All tools in MS office professional has the same ribbon interface style that offers the possibility of changing the options that appears on the program you are working with and you can customize it according to your need in any way.

Microsoft word is the mostly improved like any other program; it has many new options that make your work much easier. It has new options that enhance typing process, check spellings, confirm grammar and automatically correct and translation tools in the default pack with more language added. As per Excel program it has been also modify to meet users’ needs perfectly cell formats are much more visual and quick to access, cells has been added to offer more than enough space for better performance. Outlook has not been left behind; it has been sped up with a feature that shows the results with a very short time.

Overall modification has been done to all programs; tools improved offering a smooth working condition without any annoyances. It is available in the market, for you to get Ms Office professional product, your computer must have 1 Ghz processor or faster, 2Gb free space, 512 MB RAM, windows XP or later and a screen resolution of 1,024 by 768.

Pros

• Modified and improved tools for efficiency
  • Improved accessibility to average users

Cons

• Requires professional skills to work with
  • It is quite expensive to acquire
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Excellent Software That Increases Productivity and Produces High Quality Work Results

By Maria Bernabe

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 has gotten better than the previous 2003 version in all aspects. It will take time for you to get used to the new layout, but once you recognize where things are, it certainly becomes easier to use and more helpful. The new interfaces are compact, modern, and dynamic.

I enjoyed exploring all the new things that this version can do. Word 2007 just got even better with its new approach. It is now much easier to prepare my documents and access them as needed. Excel also became more productive as well as the other programs in the suite that have been upgraded and improved of its functions.

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a remarkable software. As a professional like me, Office 2007 helps me to work faster, more productive and stay organized. This tool is quite expensive, but it is all worth it. I have always valued the functional features offered by this new version of office suite, which makes this software a must have for everyone.

Pros

• The software works very well
  • Easy to use and very productive

Cons

• It takes time to be familiarized with the various programs included
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Using this application software, you can make your office work easy and look professional.

By Princess Purity

On Monday, February 9, 2015

This is an office suite which has components like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access. Each of these components has a different function which enables the user to carry out different tasks according to their needs. For instance, one can use word to type and store data for future reference. Excel is a spreadsheet which can be used for accounting purposes as it enables the user to do calculations and use different formulas. PowerPoint can be used for presentations especially during meetings.

The amazing thing with this suite is that one is able to access external data through connection specifications and the introduction of Fluent User Interface which replaced the menus and tool bars makes the suite more presentable and easy to work with.

Security of data is assured since one can save documents with a specific name which can only be identified by the user. The user can insert pictures and designs in their documents to make them more eye-catching. Having used Microsoft for quite some time, I assure you that one can learn new stuff each time they use the suite and I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in learning and exposure to amazing software.

Pros

•  It has excellent new features
  •  One is able to store and retrieve data
  •  It makes your presentations easier

Cons

•  Not applicable to the illiterate
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL 2007-THE MICROSOFT OFFICE SUITE THAT ENHANCES ORGANISATIONS BLANDS

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, December 15, 2014

MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL 2007

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 version was an update by Redmond Company after a four year stint without updates to the classic Microsoft Office suite of programs. It is a version that represents new ways of carrying out office work. It came at a period of companies, organizations restructure and re-blanding. Their Bland names and work presentations have to come out in a special way.

This version was to represent the evolution of the classic way of doing things. The program came with advanced features related to visual aspects, presentations and others. The program capability was enhanced so that fewer elements will show at the same time. The Ribbon interface enables you to access easily additional options without opening new menus.

General improvements were carried out in the initial applications such as MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access etc plus new MS Office Groove was added. The overall performance of this version was revised and improved plus Smart Art capability enhanced.

Pros

• Available in many languages e.g French, English etc
  • Work presentation greatly improved using the suite

Cons

• Need of high knowledge to work with the program
  • Software expensive and out of reach to many people
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Something Both Professionals and Home Users Could Use and Benefit From

By Christine Diaz

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Although the word professional it included in its official name, the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 can also be used at home and in school. Most of the programs that are included in the office suite are suitable for both professional, home, and school use.

Microsoft Office Professional boosts productivity with its programs including the basic Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. For professional users, the Outlook has been improved to include the Business Contact Manager for the best customer management system. Microsoft Office also includes Access and Publisher.

Another new feature in Microsoft Office Professional is its ribbon interface where all the menus, tools, and quick launch buttons, are located. It provides a faster approach to finding the tools you need.

Most importantly, Microsoft Office Professional 2007 helps professionals and business owner to manage their businesses by providing them with the right tools. Microsoft Office helps create business materials, manage contacts, create presentations, manage business spreadsheets, and boost sales. Truly, Microsoft Office Professional is the complete suite for professionals, students, and home users.

Pros

• Helpful in creating business materials
  • A good contacts and sales management suite

Cons

• Does not include some Microsoft Office programs
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Program That Offers Complex Features That You Can't Find Elsewhere

By Rose Sincro

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I use Microsoft Office mainly for creating databases on Access, but in some circumstances I use Excel, Word & PowerPoint, too. In my experience, the programs inside this suite are better than the previous versions. Access is so flexible and straightforward to use, Excel became more creative, Word got a significant improvement and as well as the other programs installed on this package.

Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a brilliant software especially for those professionals who run their businesses. Office Pro 2007 helps make business manage contacts, create presentations, supervise production spreadsheets, and increase sales. Now you can use all the information you need to handle your business.

Office 2007 changed its layout; you will take some times to be familiarized, once you memorized it, surely it is a lot easier and more useful program. It may be quite expensive, but with this upgrade combined with Windows 7, Office 2007 is an easy and consistent program to use, it is worth every buck.

Pros

• Easy to use for most users
  • Document security is more clear-cut

Cons

• New interface isn't always intuitive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The Office version that has really changed something at all

By Jane Middleburg

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What can I tell about Microsoft Office? This is one of the basic software packages I ever knew. The first time I used it I almost fell off my chair with the new interface. It was so different that I couldn’t get where were most of the usual functions I used to use. With the past of the time, I finally started to get into Microsoft Office 2007, and I wouldn’t change it for nothing. I know that there are other Office suites that are free and all, but as long as Office is the standard I’ll use it.

It works really fine for creating presentations, documents or whatever you need. Access and Excel don’t work for me since I don’t really need them in my life, but I think that they are OK. Once you get how the interface works it is really comfortable with a quick access for the main functions you need like direct change for words font, highlighting and even changing the text’s style. The compatibility with plugins allows me to create PDF documents, and that rocks. Give it a try!

Pros

• New, useful and fancy interface
  • It includes a several utilities
  • Word has become a really big application
  • Works really well on my computer

Cons

• There are many utilities that I don’t need
  • Full version could be cheaper
  • It takes a time for getting used to it
  • Its default documents are not compatible with previous versions
Usability:
Performance:
Guides-manuals:
Interface:

Increase your Productivity at Work with this Brilliant Office Package

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I got the Microsoft Office Professional 2007, the newest addition to the line of office packages produced by Microsoft, one of the leading product development industries today. Microsoft Office plays a key role in personal computers since Microsoft launched it 17 years ago. Today, it still continues to be a part of my life by helping me do my daily tasks.

Microsoft launches a new version of Office every few years. I always expect innovation as it is released in the market, and they have never failed me. More especially now, the new Office package has been improved, which will be very useful for my day to day operations both at work and at home.

The Microsoft Office Professional 2007 still includes the components that were present in previous versions like Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, which are three of my favorites. There are also additional components like the Microsoft Access and Publisher. As versions of this package keep on improving, I have always enjoyed the functionalities of its applications and the designs of its new user interface.

Each application in this package is very important for office works. Users like me will never have a hard time doing office works using it. I have always appreciated the useful features presented in this new version of office package, which makes this software a must have for people around the world.

Pros

• Can connect even from distant locations
  • The applications are easy to use
  • Office has a complete set of tools
  • Improved file recovery of documents

Cons

• The software is too much expensive
  • It requires more computer space due to large file size
  • Without direct compatability to older documents
  • The layout is completely distant with old versions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

One Stop Shop for Professionals to Help Them Work More Efficiently

By Ivy Paloma

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Microsoft Office Professional 2007, as its name implies, is the Microsoft-developed office suite designed to help business professional manage their work and business. It is an effective solution that provides business owners with ample time to discuss transactions with customers and to respond quickly to their demands. Here are a few things I learned about it.

Its basic function is to help business professionals to work faster as they stay organized. It can manage contacts and keep customer information in one suite. It can visualize data, manage projects, and produce professional business materials.

The Microsoft Office Professional 2007 suite includes the basic programs Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007. It also includes business tools such as the Outlook 2007, Accounting Express 2008, Publisher 2007, and Access 2007. Outlook 2007 in this suite comes with the Business Contact Manager. Now you can discover the best and fastest way to easily organize, find, analyze, and use all the information you need to manage your business.

Pros

• The new ribbon interface makes it easier to find tools
  • Includes templates for creating business materials

Cons

• New interface was confusing at first
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The perfect tool for students or people that works with files

By Steven Moore

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Microsoft, coinciding with the release of Windows Vista, released Microsoft Office Professional 2007 in 2006 for the business market and2007 for the general public. This is the first version that radically changes the interface and replaces the usual menu and toolbar with the ribbon interface. This new interface is known as Office Fluent, and it is still used in the new Office versions. Thus, your experience with this suite will be fluent and easy, since the ribbon interface provides you with all the tools at your disposal at first sight. Besides, you can customize what you want to see, add buttons and move the ribbon, so you will have everything at will.

Now, everything is divided into tabs. You will have a tab for every task you want to carry out. For instance, in home you will have the main tools for a regular file. You will also have Insert, to add external files to your document, Review, to check out the number or words, etc.

This suite includes the well-known software Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and also Outlook, Publisher and Accounting Express. However, if you are looking for Access or OneNote, this is not your pack. Nevertheless, this suite is perfect for students or regular users since the major software are included.

Pros

• The Ribbon interface is quite useful
  • Tabs facilitates your work a lot

Cons

• It has not the tool Access
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: