REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2013

get a proffesional way of presenting your projects as the diagrams have been improved

By John Joe

On Tuesday, October 20, 2015

This is the latest Microsoft office visio professional 2013 and it has some new and improved features. It is mainly used to doing projects and has an interface just exactly for that but In a more enhanced manner that even simplifies the whole diagrams being presented to the spectatators.There is a tutorial that is at the beginning of the program that will help the first users to know how well to use the program it is simple to use when you are already used to it but it can get challenging for you as a first time user because it is a little bit complicated. Comparing it to it predecessors that is version of 2010 this one is more detailed in terms of diagrams and themes also as they look very real.

Features

Has a simple interface for easy understanding

Develop diagrams for easy comprehensions

Has a tutorial to help the first time users wherever they are stuck.

Verdict

Aseome office visio professional.

Pros

• they have improved the diagrams a lot
  • the themes have been improved tremendously

Cons

• the interface has not changed much
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

THIS IS A TOOL TO HELP YOU MAKE YOUR DIAGRAMS WITHIN NO TIME FOR YOUR PROGRAM.

By Rock Raymond

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015

This is a tool which was developed with the aim of making drawings diagrams with more ease for your programs.In this ms software,you will get the help section containing all the information that you needs in-case there are something that you wants to download from this tool and you cannot get it right away.If you want to use this software for you personal interests when it comes to solution for your diagrams,it very easy and gives you that chance but you can also go on and use this tool when it comes to the professional work of the diagram and the outcomes will always make you happy.

This software helps the users who have no idea on how to start the diagram by giving the guidelines and afterwards the all process is all yours and you can display anything that you feels like.There is the vector drawing which helps you to keep an accurate drawing of the section that you are working on and for the new users of this software,the interface is always like the other MS software making everything so easy to work on.In this tool,there is the Diagram Check to make sure that all your diagrams have no mistakes before you say that you are really through with it.If you wants to make your flowcharts more interactive with external information,there is the hyperlinks which you can include to do all this work.

Pros

• This software has faster access to the used tools.
  • It updates shapes and themes.
  • There is complete chart edition.

Cons

• The user needs to have experience to the MS softwares since it is only compatible with MS operating system.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Draw your diagram accurately and make it amazing for your professional and personal needs

By Eve Naliaka

On Monday, March 9, 2015

MICROSOFT OFFICE VISIO PROCESSIONAL 2013

Sometimes it is quite difficult and hectic to draw diagrams for projects manually because it is very clear that you might end with inaccurate diagram and untidy one due to rubbing to make adjustments and modifying. Microsoft developers thought about it and they come up with this amazing tool called Microsoft Office Visio professional 2013 to aid user and make work much easier.

It is a tool that helps you express your thoughts perfectly, accurately, smoothly and faster, it is the best office tool in the market that is mainly designed for drawing diagrams. It is not a strange thing for computer user since the interface is similar to other Microsoft software but as for new beginners it is not much complicated as long as you practice more and go through the tutorials that the program comes with, you will find it easy and interesting.

The program fulfils both personal projects and professional purposes. It contains a range of template that aid the user i.e. vector drawing that enables the user to be more accurate and neat, drag and drop template helps you organize you scheme perfectly. Unlike other suites this tool comes up with improved performance for touch screen devices, improved standard supports and improved teamwork among others.

Don’t scratch your head to hard if you are bad in drawings or sketching like I used to do, try this one today it works like magic.

Pros

• Can be used for professional and personal use
  • Contain new tools to aid your work.

Cons

• Much complicated for new beginners
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The easy way to Create and Share Professional Versatile Diagrams

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

For many years, I have been using Microsoft Office Visio for work related projects. I can say that it is one of the great tools to make amazing diagrams. One of the key features that I find beneficial is being able to readily use the tools that I access all the time. Other enhancements that were added include new stencils, improved effects, themes and additional shapes.

When working as a team, you can easily manage the task at hand because of the tools incorporated in this new version. I can immediately give and receive feedback from any members of the group through the reviewer comments. Each of the team can provide information needed for the progress of the project. It will make the work done in the least amount of time.

I also recently found this tool called SharePoint that helped me share my work with people who do not have Visio installed in their PC. They can just view the diagrams through the web browser. My diagrams look professionally done when created with Microsoft Office Visio. If you want to check out this program, make sure that you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8 as your operating system.

Pros

• It has a complete chart edition
  • Provides an impressive platform for custom drawing solutions

Cons

• Lots of tools to learn
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

PRESENT YOUR WORK TO YOUR COMPANY OR INVESTORS IN NICE AND SIMPLE DIAGRAMS WHICH ARE NEAT

By Martin Maguna

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015

REVIEW

This is the latest software in the market concerning Microsoft office and its main objective that it was formed to is to be able to look the diagrams that are being created by Microsoft office professional to be more appealing to the eye and also seem like real. Also when I downloaded it and then I started it I realized that it had a lot of improvements more that its previous versions and which include the themes on the interface have also been improved and also the shaped here they look very appealing and I would therefore encourage all the project managers or those people that present projects in an organization to download professional 2013 because all the people will just have to love your work and you will also enjoy it.

FEATURES

The features are

Improvements have been made compared to its predecessors for example the diagrams here they look more easy to use

The interface is very easy to use

CONCLUSION

Everything about it is just perfect no complains

Pros

• Themes and also shapes of the diagrams have been improved
  • It is easy to use

Cons

• it is very related to its predecessors
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Fine Tool for Creating an Easy To Understand Diagrams and Flowcharts

By Christine Diaz

On Friday, May 9, 2014

Microsoft Office Visio Pro is a potent diagramming program loaded with built-in stencils. It helps me to simplify difficult sequences through simple, easy to comprehend diagrams. I also like how I can quickly make some changes on the diagrams that I have created.

There are unusual tools in this software that can make your outline process manageable. It helps simplify organization chart with the wizard function. This wizard tool helps you to generate the flowcharts and diagrams in an appropriate way following the steps guided by the application. In this method, you can create custom flowcharts swiftly without any difficulty.

In spite of lacking few convenient tools, Visio Pro 2013 remains the top candidate and best choice in flowchart software. This software has always been fine, but this version is very polished. Easy enough for a newbie and complex enough for experienced pros, with a number of exceptional tools, Visio is your best pick for creating flowcharts. This software is a must have.

Pros

• Easy to create flowcharts and diagrams
  • Ability to link diagrams to data

Cons

• Ability to reverse engineer database has been removed
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A More Intuitive Planning Tool for Constructing Diagrams and Flowcharts

By Reinalei Jamir

On Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Microsoft Office Visio Pro is an effective diagramming software with newly updated stencils. It assists me in creating diagrams and flowcharts more intuitively. This software helps me to simplify complicated information through plain, easy to figure out charts. There are also remarkable tools in this software that can generate your outline process conveniently.

This software also improved its support for group teamwork, including the capability for various users like me to operate on a particular chart at the same time, and the capacity to connect diagrams to data. With Visio Pro, you can construct a document, a business process, organizational chart or even draw a floor plan.

Despite having flaws on some of its tools, Visio Pro 2013 for me remains the top contender and a fine pick in diagram and flowchart application. This software has always been all right, but this version is much refined. If you are looking for a software for design planning documentation, then this is the one you need. It is a very creative tool for you.

Pros

• It enhances support for team cooperation
  • Additional stencils for business diagrams

Cons

• Some tools might be confusing
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The Best Solution to Simplify Complex Professional Diagrams and Charts

By Rose Sincro

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I find the Visio Professional 2013 as the best solution to simplifying diagrams and charts. For professionals, it is the most convenient way to prepare diagrams and charts for sales and management presentations, IT networking, organizational charting, and team collaboration tasks. It provides ways to make all these work quickly, easily, and comprehensively.

Aside from the usual shapes and styles, Visio Professional 2013 includes updated templates and quick wizards to help you create your diagrams. Add vibrant colors, icons, and different styles to your charts and diagrams with more than 60 templates it has. Most importantly however, you diagrams are more interactive because you can link data in them to their sources. Now it is easier to track your references for valid information.

The best part about Visio Professional is its collaboration tools. Now it provides little room for error as you share diagrams with other team members at work. You will be able to work with them simultaneously at a single diagram, so you see each other’s changes, contributions, comments, and suggestions.

Pros

• Apply quick fixes using template wizards
  • Link diagram data to its sources

Cons

• Requires technical know-how of certain Microsoft apps
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

themes and diagrams here are much more clearer thanks to microsoft office visio 2013

By Benson Mutwiri

On Friday, November 20, 2015

This latest version of the Microsoft office Visio professional has some 3d diagrams and tools thus making your work to look as though it is real and all this you will be getting to present to people. It is free to download and it comes with a tutorial to show all the intended users on how to go about in this project so that you can achieve maximum use with it. Very many tools are available for use with lots of diagrams to add on to make your project very presentable before you present it to your colleagues at work.

Visio is kind of hard to use for the first time users but as you get used to it you will just be having fun using it.

Features

A tutorials is at the beginning to help the first time users

More tools have been added from its predecessors.

Conclusion

You can do a lot with this program.

Pros

• tools have been added compared to its predecessors
  • it has a tutorial to help the beginners

Cons

• not all the features are included here
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A PROFESSIONAL TOOL BY MICROSOFT FOR CREATING DIAGRAMS FOR DESIRED PURPOSES

By Hande Njr

On Thursday, September 18, 2014

This is an application under the Microsoft office group of applications that has been tailor made specifically for making diagrams for projects. A lot of project managers use this tool in their work, the ability to make bulk work be simple and presented in diagrams that offer quick comprehension even to people who are not conversant with a certain line of professional work has been made possible with this application. It simply works through creating and editing of templates that are in different shapes and styles. If you have used PowerPoint you have had a little experience on a lower scale of what Visio 2013 offers to users.Thus the templates make work easy. It has the provision of having multiple people working on different component of a much complex diagram that can eventually be put together to give the final product to be used for various professional work. It has great themes and effects, plus you can share your diagrams with other people who are not using Visio and they can give their views on the diagram so long as you are on a sharepoint server. This application runs on windows 7, 8 and windows server 2008 R2 or server 2012 with a 1GHz processor and a minimum 1 GB ram on 32 bit or 2 GB on 64 bit. There should be at least 2 GB free on your hard disk.

Pros

• It has been tailor made specifically for making diagrams for projects.
  • It has the provision of having multiple people working on one project.

Cons

• You must have microsoft knowledge to use it.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Create and share professional-looking diagrams and flowcharts in an instant

By Isay Almenanza

On Monday, May 19, 2014

Thanks to Microsoft for making this software. Now I can easily share and create professional, multipurpose diagrams that simplify complicated data. And with this release some functions are updated including the shapes, styles and templates. It also added some features like engineering diagrams and stencils for business.

Visio Professional 2013 is the ideal tool for IT and business professionals that are always confronted with problems with their diagrams. This program is a very powerful tool that can create handy and very professional-looking diagrams that allow sharing of information via SharePoint quickly and with a large number of spectators.

By using some options like themes, effects, formatting and designing options, you can now easily enhance the output of your diagrams. And if you want to improve the visual impact of your data you can use some tools which are included with this application such as colors, graphs, symbols and Icons. Now you can easily create and share informative diagrams and flowcharts in an instant.

Pros

• Easily make diagrams and flowcharts
  • Allows sharing of output data

Cons

• Some tools are quite confusing
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Express yourself in diagrams by using Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2013

By Jackson Muoka

On Monday, March 30, 2015

Diagrams are very efficient ways of expressing ideas and information especially on research works or academic papers. However it is a bit challenging to express ideas using diagrams since they are a bit hard to make. However with the invention of Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2013 the process of making diagrams has been made easy. This office tool is specially made to make diagrams and is ideal both for professionals as well as for personal projects including research papers and academic reports.

The trial version of Microsoft Office Visio Professional is available for download for free and has a help section which is very useful in giving more information to users about the program. This program comes with a wide range of templates to give guidelines for better drawing. This program also comes with a vector drawing that allows users to keep accurate sketches of their drawings and one can drag and drop a component of the whole diagram.

This programs follows in the legacy of MS software’s interface which are intuitive and easy to use making it easy to use even for beginners.

Pros

• • Ability to check and correct mistakes from diagrams
  • • Has wide range of templates to guide in drawing
  • • Comes with an intuitive user friendly interface

Cons

• • Only compatible with windows operating systems. .
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: