REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Office Publisher 2013

A High-Quality Software That Can Make Your Publications Look Better

By Isay Almenanza

On Friday, May 23, 2014

Microsoft Office Publisher 2013 offers new upgrades to work with your photos, so you can swap them, move the photos and add visual to your publications with the new text effects. Publisher 2013 makes your work easier. When you choose several photos at one time, this software places them in a column, in the scratch area. Using this software you can also apply new effects on the text in your publications.

Microsoft Publisher 2013 is designed for beginners like me, allowing simple access to a significant amount of editing tools. With this software, you will be able to design high-quality of publications such as, menus, magazines, posters and many more.

Compared to the 2012 version, Microsoft Office Publisher 2013 is more organize. Overall, this is a powerful tool to construct various publications and printings. The ability to gather images from the other images sites will make it easier to find the right image. What an excellent stuff!

Pros

• Create and publish print documents with ease
  • This software is easy to install

Cons

• Some of the features are confusing to use
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Create engaging publications that stands out for professional personal use with this amazing tool

By Everlyne Naliaka

On Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2013

This product is part of Microsoft family created to helps user create edit or customize there publications. It is great software that can not be compared with any version it stands out as the best utility in the market. It has simple interface such that anybody can use to create engaging publications the way they want. This tool can be used either for your professional and personal use. Most people in the industry use program to create personalize; share a wide range quality publications and marketing with ease materials for clients.

It is commonly used to produce posters, flyers, newsletters, labels, diplomas, certificates, calenders,designing different cards i.e. invitation, greetings, birthdays, success, business cards among others. With it you can modify your project the way you want them to appear like you can edit fonts, colors or pictures. It contains multiple predesigned templates at your disposal to aid your in your work, they are easy and quick to access this allows you to you add an innovative and professional touch on your creations.

I love its great compatibility with various formats like PDF, you can customize, share, print and export final project to any other format. This is an excellent tool that guarantees user great products.

Pros

• Has simple interface anybody can use it
  • Have different templates at your disposal
  • It is compatible with various formats

Cons

• Features are limited as compared to other versions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Great Help to Create Professional Looking Publications with New Improved Picture Editing Tools

By Ivy Paloma

On Monday, May 26, 2014

I am a Microsoft Publisher user for a long time. I enjoy creating monthly newsletter for clients and also personal cards and invitations. I use the professional-looking effects, texts and images most of the time. Users do not need to be an experienced graphic designer to create professional output. The new object alignment technology helps to design and position the contents you want in your publication. The drag and drop feature to import images can save a high amount of time. Make use of the editable ribbon that help you access important tools. You can directly put photos coming from different websites like Facebook and Flickr to the document you are working on. There are many latest templates you can use to start creating your cards, publications and invitations. You may notice that some feature functionality may differ depending on the system configuration. Downloading may take time depending on the internet speed. This publisher version is truly amazing having all the basic tools that I need. Overall, this version is much easier to use compared to other versions.

Pros

• Easy and friendly user interface
  • Getting pictures online made easy

Cons

• Does not support older Windows OS versions
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Get Ready To Experience The Ease In Publication On Your PC wITH Microsoft Office Publisher 2013

By Vowcay Rwigi

On Monday, February 9, 2015

Microsoft has done it again with the Microsoft Office Publisher 2013. This is an editor utility for creating both digital and print publications from your PC. It is very advisable for anyone who would like to add a creative and innovative twist to their presentation. It is also much more easier to use than most other utilities in the same grade as the Microsoft Office Publisher.

Do you want to create wedding invitation cards from your home computer or for a job?Well this program allows you to create a variety of cards in an original and more personalized way.It is commonly used in the making of among others posters, flyers, labels, invitation cards and birthday cards. There are options to add on picture backgrounds and include image and text effects with customizable shadows, shapes, light and other functions. You can just as easily source for pictures and photographs uploaded on your Facebook and Flickr accounts without having to save them on your desktop.

The publisher gives you an array of templates to use on your creations. You can customize them with personal pictures and share them on any platform available for you. You can design. edit and customize your creations using this publisher and give you great print quality for your creations.

Pros

• it offers support for different file formats.
  • Gives varied and already predesined templates

Cons

• It lags behind on some key features compared to some programs.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Create High Quality and Professional Looking Graphic Designs and Publications

By Rose Sincro

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I have been using the older version of Microsoft Publisher for a long time now and shifting to this new and improved version made me excited. There is a number of improvements that Microsoft Publisher 2013 has to offer that you will surely appreciate. Microsoft Publisher is the best software to create sales flyers, brochures, advertisement purposes and many more. I love that this application makes it easier for users to print with its Photo Printing option that will let the user print the entire project via online. Getting pictures online is hassle free because you don't have to save them. You can directly get them from the web or on your local hardrive. Make use of the templates that are ready to use to give you an idea on how to start with your design. I find this helpful especially when I start from scratch. Microsoft Publisher 2013 lets you save your file online so you can access it remotely. They removed and replaced useful features that every user would enjoy.

Pros

• Easier to use compared to other publishing software
  • Lets you access your files remotely

Cons

• Application is only downloadable with no backup disc
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Create the page layouts you want with Microsoft Office Publisher 2013

By Stephanie Jackson

On Friday, April 11, 2014

As a member of the Office package, Microsoft Office Publisher 2013 is based on the same interface as the rest of the applications that the Redmond Company has included in this suite. This page layout software includes all the functions and tools needed for professional designing. The main use of this application is to create designs that can be used for publishing books, academic works or whatever you need. The way to work with this software is really simple, sine it is mostly focused on drag & drop options, for making it more intuitive without having to navigate constantly on the different menus.

The features that shares with the rest members of the Office packages is that it is really simple to use, just like Word of PowerPoint, and it can even be used along with these applications for enhancing their functionality. This way you can combine the best tools of the different members of the Office suite with Microsoft Office Publisher 2013. The Live Preview feature is really useful in this case since you can check the different effects’ results without applying them on the images you use. You can use all your picture collection, even those you have stored on your online folder. With Microsoft Office Publisher, 2013, you can create the designs you want with your picture collection in a really easy way.

Pros

• It is really easy to use
  • Shares features and functions with other Office members
  • New features for picture swapping and effects

Cons

• Their competitors are more powerful
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MODIFY ALL YOUR PUBLICATIONS AND CARDS TO SUIT YOUR PREFERENCE USING THE MICROSOFT OFFICE PUBLISHER 2013.

By Angel Angeles

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Developed by IT giant Microsoft, the Microsoft Office Publisher is one program that helps user make wonderful publications. This program is an editor and layout utility that can be used to create both digital and printed publications.This program comes with an easy and user friendly interface making it very easy to use even for beginners. This program can be used to perform various functions which include producing posters, flyers, pamphlets, newsletters among other functions. It also can be used to create company logos and headlines with much ease.Besides being used for professional work, this program is also useful in creating personal publications likegreetings and seasonal cards. This is made even more easily by the already pr- designed templates. It canalso be used to make calendars, certificates, and business cards.It allows users to customize, share, print and export the final projects to a PDF file, among other several formats. On top, it has different text and image tools to enable users modify text fonts or colors and allowing them work with any image and clip art.

Pros

• Comes with a very user friendly interface.
  • It is very easy to use even for starters.
  • It has a high definition background for better and clearer publications

Cons

• Not as powerful as other programs in the market
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

The Easy way to Create Powerful High Quality Designs with Microsoft Publisher 2013

By Reinalei Jamir

On Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Microsoft Publisher 2013 offers ways to create, share and personalize an extensive range of professional quality publications and marketing materials. It is a page design application that helps me to make my project look beautiful and professional.

What I love about this application is the advanced and improved picture tools tab where you have a selection of high quality effects that could be used to enhance shapes, frames, 3d rotations, etc. This application is very convenient to use because of its improved tools.

It was a bit hard to manipulate it at first, but then it was easy for me to learn how to use it. I must say that this application is good for beginners because it is not as complicated as the other applications that I have tried before. With this application, I was able to create high-quality and stunning designs and projects. Microsoft publisher did not let me down and by far one of the best applications that was introduced to me. I have been using it every day since and I am very happy of all the outcomes that I get whenever I use it. Using this application is enjoyable and exciting.

Pros

• Create and publish print documents with ease
  • Automatically saves to cloud storage
  • Easy to find and attach pictures from social networking sites

Cons

• The new Clip Art cannot be accessed when offline
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR ADVERTISERS, PUBLISHERS, EVENTS ORGANISERS AND MANY OTHER MORE

By Dann Kamau

On Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This application falls in the category of the much credited suites under the umbrella of Microsoft Office. Its usage spans through a wide range from professional work to general usage. Its excellent and more advanced features make it a very ideal application for Publication organizations and Design Enterprises. You can use it to produce newspapers, newsletters and also design marketing materials like posters, flyers, pamphlets, labels etc. General users can use it to design calendars, business cards, invitation cards, awards certificates and many more. On top of this you can personalize your created materials by adding a company logo.

The application is built with a huge library where you can store up predesigned templates which you can choose from to make your creations. It will allow you to customize, share, print and export the final projects to a PDF file among other numerous formats. It comes with many tools to do your text, imaging etc. The MS Publisher 2013 is an application that has brought a lot of benefits to the business world.

Pros

• A great tool in design of marketing materials
  • Its usage is very much widespread

Cons

• Threat of being surpassed by competitor softwares
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Create and Customize your Publications with this Reliable Software Tool

By Christine Diaz

On Monday, May 19, 2014

I am an MS Publisher user for a long period now. I would say it just continues to get better and more reliable. This software is so straightforward and user friendly. I find this program not as complex and frustrating to utilize, unlike other related software. I can easily create conference souvenir booklets, posters, flyers, brochures, bulletin boards, advertisements, school news magazine, newsletters, etc.

There is also a tutorial if you are a beginner on this program. Once you go through with it, you will be able to start composing your own graphic publications in no time. You can even use the ready-made layout templates that are just splendid. MS Publisher's clip art database is also packed with a range of excellence graphics.

Microsoft Publisher 2013 is a dominant tool to create a variety of designs and publications. It can quickly gather images from Office or even from other websites. I would suggest this program to anyone that wants to produce top quality graphic designs or publications of any type. It may be quite expensive, but this software is a must have.

Pros

• Easy to use and user friendly
  • It can quickly gather images

Cons

• The software is a bit expensive
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: