REVIEW LIST

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 14.0.5128

Suitable Office Suite for Use at Home to Accomplish School Assignments and Create Home Management Docs

By Isay Almenanza

On Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Though originally developed as an office suite, Microsoft was able to release a version for home use. The MS Office 2010 version can be used by work at home moms and their schooling kids for tasks that require office apps such as the popular MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

The Home and Student 2010 version is very easy to use. It features templates that I can easily choose, so I can work faster and better. There are templates available for creating presentations, spreadsheets, and of course, documents. Home management has never been this easy with an office suite as an assistant. Homework is also fun to do because of the comprehensive software.

What I love the most about the Home and Student version of MS Office 2010 is its compatibility with OneDrive, Microsoft’s online cloud storage that was previously known as Windows Live SkyDrive. I can open and access important documents whenever and wherever I am.

Pros

• Compatible with cloud storage OneDrive
  • Reliable home management and assignment assistant tool

Cons

• Some expert-level features may not be enabled
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

WORK WITH YOUR PROJECT AND GIVE IT A PROFFESSIONAL LOOK

By Eve Naliaka

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Microsoft office home and student is an office pack that consists of all applications that are useful for your work, it is a product from Microsoft developers. Applications included in this suite include Ms Word, Excel, access, PowerPoint, OneNote, publisher and outlook.

In all applications great improvements have been done to enhance your performance and better results, this give your work a professional look. For instance in word new tools and options have been added it offers new functions for instance inspection and recovery of documents, administration and safety of your work.

One of the remarkable updates I this pack is the possibility of working with PDF files without external plugins and addition of skyDrive that let you upload your documents or files into the folder with the aid of internet connection.

PowerPoint has not been left out new advanced features are included to make it easy to use tool. With excel you can now prepare your budget easily and track expenses quickly with easy to access and use templates.

Generally the interface of Microsoft office Home and Student is intuitive when compared to previous version; it is a user friendly tool easy to learn, easy to use and access tools and templates

Pros

• The interface is simple and easy to use
  • New tools are included to give your work a professional look

Cons

• Require knowledge to work with it
  • Can be complicated to new users
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

MICROSOFT TAILORS THIS MICROSOFT OFFICE PRODUCT FOR SPECIFIC USER NEEDS OF HOME AND STUDENTS USERS

By Dann Kamau

On Monday, March 23, 2015

When Microsoft first developed the Microsoft Office Suite of programs they thought of how offices can achieve total automation of their work. They thought of written documents, mathematical tabulations and computations, presentations etc that can be handled with high end results by this superb program. They have now gone a step further by thinking how they can develop a customized program to suite the needs of home and students users. Microsoft Office Home and Students 2010 14.0.5126 is a Microsoft suite updated on 31st Oct, 2014 for this group of users.

This Office suite, an improvement to the previous version comes up with new tools and better performance. You will find the common suites like MS Word, MS Excel, MS One Note etc which provides this group of users with lots of possibilities. Improvements includes;

• Enhanced multimedia possibilities for more attractive work

• Includes necessary tools for your home work and students academic papers

• Possibility of working with PDF files without external plug-in

• Addition of SkyDrive to enable you whenever you have an internet connection to upload your own documents into your folder for immediate access and attachment

Besides this all the applications have been updated with appropriate tools and features necessary for the work of this special group of users

Pros

• Comes with specific features and tools suitable for home and students users
  • The Skydrive feature for online work

Cons

• It is complicated for new users
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

THIS IS A GREAT PROGRAM UNDER THE OFFICE SUITE GENRE OF APPLICATIONS

By Hande Njr

On Friday, January 30, 2015

This is a version of the Microsoft 2010 Under the office suite of programs specifically tailor made for work at home users and students thus it still bears the capacity of the professional capability but it has awesome newly improved appearance and sleek features to assist the users or clients of Microsoft under the specified niche. It has programs like Microsoft word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft excel and one note that users can do their specified works with the programs of their choice. These programs have specific tasks thus; word is for, typing, reading and editing word files, Microsoft excel is used to create spread sheets, PowerPoint is used to create slideshows by editing templates and one note is for creation of notes. Each applications works in a pre-designed way and it has its own features once you open them on a window. Users are required to have the basic knowledge of how this programs work because without the seed knowledge it might be hard to work with these applications. However those who have the knowledge find the use of these programs easy. Generally it is a good program for office suite users.

Pros

• It has a great interface.
  • It has many features that are good.

Cons

• It might be complicated for users without prior knowledge.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Love or Hate Microsoft, This is a Good Product with a Great Price

By Ivy Paloma

On Thursday, June 5, 2014

I have been using MS Office for almost 10 years now, and I have used every version of it. One of my favorite is the Microsoft Word that I usually use for my work. Microsoft Office Home and Student versions are very easy to set up. To do this, just type in the 25 character product key into the preloaded Microsoft Office Box and everything is done. Also, this program comes with a CD if your computer does not have Microsoft preloaded.

In my opinion, Microsoft Office Home and Student is a brilliant piece of software. However, this program is very difficult to install without Internet access on a computer. Aside from this factor, I see no problems with this program. I believe that the only aspect that would make the product better is if it included Microsoft Publisher. If you need a professional and complete Office suite then I think this product is the right one for you.

Pros

• It is better than the 2003 version
  • Easy to learn and use

Cons

• Not enough functionality for business use
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Whole Lot of Developing Makes It an Efficient, Excellent Upgrade

By Maria Bernabe

MS Office 2010 is a valuable upgrade I may say for individual users and businesses that need professional level productivity applications, but it will take some time to get used to the reworked interface.

The positive: The ribbon bar with its few minor improvements and merging it with my most frequently used actions into one place. There are few nice video editing features for PowerPoint that I can find useful. Also, the real claim to popularity for this program is that it nearly hooks up to Google Docs with online selection. Lastly, this is a three computer license, which is nice considering many people buy one and install it on all the computers in the house once.

The negative: slower load time with bug splash screen. Second, try the online options at the Office Live before you buy. I have found out that the load times can be unacceptable there and the firewall where I work blocks the Office Live features somehow completely.

Pros

• Well prepared and executed enhancement
  • Composing in Excel is much the same way as Word

Cons

• Not compatible to Windows 98 and lower
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Precious Upgrade for Students and Professionals Needing A Remarkable Office Suite

By Reinalei Jamir

MS Home and Student edition is by far the most admired edition of productivity software suite. For me, this software is the perfect choice for student, professors and home office users. This suite includes the core of Office 2010 and some few extras. Word, PowerPoint and Excel are well-known apps to this suite, but OneNote is an MS program that for me has not found yet its position as a natural application for us users.

In this software, I am very impressed with MS Word because it has remarkable extras like having a vast archive of templates available for direct download. I also found out that it has templates for professional grade resumes, budget sheets and any other functional documents. Excel is now more advanced, and I can now easily set up my spreadsheet. While PowerPoint, now gives me a much improved slideshow presentation both entertaining and educational.

MS Home and Student 2010 is a fine standalone software. I also like its interface, it is now more intuitive. For some, maybe the price is quite higher than its competitors but this software is an exceptional value for your money.

Pros

• A lot of templates to offer
  • Interface is now more intuitive

Cons

• Price maybe too expensive for others
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: