REVIEW LIST

ProShow Producer 5.0.3310

One of the Best Tools in Making Professional-Looking Presentations in a Much Easier Way

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

If you are looking for a tool that can make a professional looking slideshow in a much easier way, you can depend on ProShow Producer. By using this wonderful application you can make a more advanced and professional grade slideshow presentation where you can really inspire all of your audiences when they saw your presentation. This application includes some useful features such as, show templates, copy protection, photo and video layering and its built-in media branding and authoring. By using this application you can put some transitions in every presentation you are doing where you can choose in more than hundreds of transitions such as, themed, blocks, fly in and out, shapes, patterns simulation and many more. On the other hand, this application really needs a high spec computer because it uses high system resources in every project you are making. But, this application will surely give you a professional looking presentation even you don’t have idea using this kind of application.

Pros

• It include lots of customization
  • Lots of transitions you can choose from

Cons

• It requires high specs computer
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Create Professional and Sophisticated Video Slideshows Using This Excellent Software

By Sam James

On Wednesday, January 7, 2015

In my opinion, ProShow Producer is one of the excellent slideshow creators today. This software lets you create slideshow presentations in a professional way. It can turn your videos, photos and even music into high-quality slideshows with unlimited creative ideas. I like that it also has a built-in wizard that makes your workflow faster and easier. Moreover, this software provides lots of effects that can make your presentation more appealing and entertaining. You can also make your own custom effects if you want to by using its masking, adjustment layers and keyframing. You can also use its built-in video trimmer for editing video clips. On the other hand, I also like its color effects. It can make your video to sepia or even black and white mode. Plus, it has a slow motion sequence that you can apply to your video slideshow to make it more stylish. All in all, ProShow Producer is a fantastic slideshow creator that makes your presentation look sophisticated and professional. This software is definitely a must have.

Pros

• It can create a professional slideshow
  • It has lots of effects

Cons

• It is quite complicated at first
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Create Your Own Slideshows with Digital Photos, Music and Videos with This Tool

By Daren Garius

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It is an image and photo program developed by Photodex. This software is designed to create master pieces with high quality. With it, you can now create your own slideshow on your PC with unlimited photos, music and videos. And once the slideshow has been created, you can also share it with your friends and family on the Internet or on your TV. Furthermore, this program has numerous of effects, and transitions that you can use for your slideshow. Also, you can use one photo per slide, or you can have fun with the other effects. Once you are finished, you can now easily share your own creation on your FB account. Plus, you can also use this one to create DVDs, CDs or Blu-Ray disc to watch on your computer as well as your TV. All in all, ProShow allows you to tell your own story the way you want. It is very easy to use program so you will not encounter any problem with it.

Pros

• Easy to use and understand
  • Its interface is very simple and attractive

Cons

• The program is hard to download
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Enables Your Slideshow Presentation to be More Impressive and Good Looking

By Sam James

On Monday, January 19, 2015

This software allows all of its users to create impressive and good-looking slideshow presentations. Its interface is very attractive and sleek, and it also includes loads of options. What I love about this is that it has many features that I can use to make my presentation look more impressive. Also, it has the ability to upload my slideshow to YouTube or in other social media networks, and I can also convert it to Adobe Flash. In my opinion, the program performed really well, and most of the options of it are not confusing to use. As a result, if you are going to try this, you will not encounter any problem and errors. Furthermore, this application has a 15 day trial, so that all of its users will have the time to explore the program. All in all, I recommend this program to all the users who need to create immense and complex slideshows presentations.

Pros

• It makes great slide shows
  • The program has a lot of features

Cons

• It has complicated user interface
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Making a very unique presentation that host unlimited videos, music and even photos.

By Kim Kiruma

On Wednesday, December 9, 2015

To make the best presentations there comes the need to create a presentation that has both audio and visual representations. In the past this has been a hustle for most presenters. There is a new application that has been developed to make this idea very feasible and making the best presentation now is very possible. The developers sought to make sure that one is able to add unlimited number of videos, music, photos and effects on your presentation. This application is very useful for presenters that have to prepare presentations that require a long time to present. This program allows one to customize the videos too using the customizing tools thus giving the presentation a more personal touch. As complicated as the program may sound it is developed with a very easy user interface and thus little technical knowledge is needed to make a video presentation. The effects in this application are so many that there is no need to make ones presentation boring.

Pros

• The application is a free to download application
  • The application is able to add a lot of videos, music and photos on a single presentation

Cons

• The application is on a trial basis
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

A Simple Video Editor That Can Provide You with a Professional Looking Slideshow

By Sam James

On Monday, March 30, 2015

Are you looking for a video editor that can give your video output a professional look? I guess ProShow Producer is the perfect video editor that you are looking for. The purpose of this application is to produce good slideshows using all your media files, and its either videos or images. Every slideshow that you will make, you are allowed to personalize it using different animations, effects and songs, and also you can easily share the result in different social media such as YouTube and Facebook. In addition, you can also choose from lots of different transitions such as, pattern, simulations, page, shapes, slide and pushes, themed, blocks, basic and many more. However, this application uses a high amount of your system resources and comes out with a well-drawn file along with new project for beginners. All in all, ProShow Producer aims to guide new users to correctly use its amazing features, while on the other hand it also includes some advanced functions that only expert users can be able to use it.

Pros

• You can easily make a good slideshow
  • You can personalize your slideshow

Cons

• It uses high system resources
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: