REVIEW LIST

Keyboard Master Typing Tutor 7.1

Improve Your Typing Skill Using this Simple yet Fun Application

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Monday, September 22, 2014

If you’re not that good and fast in computer typing, perhaps Keyboard Master Typing Tutor can help you with that. It is an educational application where you can improve your typing skills quickly. What’s really attention-grabbing about this application is that instead of having repetitive and boring typing drills, it offers fun games and exercises to make your typing lesson more interesting and enjoyable. Also, this app provides some lectures for you to practice, which depends on your skill level. There are also long and short courses that you can take, both are for beginners and professional users. This app also has the ability to print a virtual certificate when you complete a certain exercise. On the other hand, I find its user interface very simple and easy to use. It doesn’t need any difficult configuration to operate it. Plus, this app supports QWERTY, Dvorak and other keyboard layouts. All in all, Keyboard Master Typing Tutor is a simple yet fun application that lets you enhance your touch-typing skill in short period of time. It is truly a remarkable application to have.

Pros

• It has an interesting games and exercises
  • Long and short courses for both beginners and professionals

Cons

• It is not available on other languages
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

LEARN HOW TO USE THE KEYBOARD AND ENHANCE YOUR SPEED

By Shikoh Kariuki

On Monday, January 12, 2015

Typing sometimes can be tiresome if you don’t have the skills and this slows the performance of your speed in delivering your job. Sometimes you may require going for computer classes that are a bit expensive but instead of all that you can easily download keyboard master typing tutor to enhance your speed. It really feels nice and interesting when your typing in a computer very fast and even without looking since you have use this software.

It uses fun games and exercises your fingers on how to use the keyboard. By installing this application in your PC you will be able to get lessons on how to use the keyboard and increase your speed. You can plan on how you will learn to use the keyboard by selecting either the readymade courses or the time limit. You create a class of your own with no tutor where you play games even without checking on what you’re pressing on the keyboard and try to get a high score.

For those who work as a secretaries or do a lot of typing office work should not worry more rather than they should learn using this reliable source of typing software.

Pros

• It is reliable since you learn how to use the keyboard. .
  • It is interesting to learn since you learn using games

Cons

• Installation takes time and it is a bit old-fashioned
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Improve and master your typing speed and master the key board by using Keyboard Master Typing Tutor 7.1

By Jackson Mbindyo

On Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Computers are replacing pen and paper work all over the world. People and organizations are using computers in almost all their daily activities. However for one to use a computer well they need to have mastered the art of fast and accurate typing using the key board. To get used to good typing most people have to attend classes and other pay huge sums of money but as from today I would like to recommend any one learning on how to use a key board to use the Keyboard Master Typing Tutor.

Keyboard Master Typing Tutor is an application that will help people enhance their typing skills. This particular app uses games and typing exercise and has different levels for every ones needs ranging from beginners to experienced people who want to increase their typing speed. It comes packed with lessons in videos forms and it is very ideal for anyone who does not have a lot of free time to attend classes. All they need is just spend some little time every day and within short period of time they will become pros in the field of typing

Pros

• - It is very easy to use
  • - It is both time and money saving way of teaching one about typing
  • - It is free to download and use

Cons

• - The trial version last for a limited period of time
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Let This Typing Tutor Put Your Typing Fingers In Place

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What if you can’t write your reports and emails for 30 minutes? Well, I guess, the best solution for that is Keyboard Master Typing Tutor. With this great program, I can now type without any errors and without looking at my keyboard. One of the assets that I like about this is the fact that after I take each of its exercises and tests I can monitor my progress. Also, it provides customized exercises, tutorials and tests to guide you step by step to professional keyboarding. Plus, it has new features that will teach you how to type fast without any typos. Isn’t that great? With Keyboard Master Typing Tutor, you can do whatever you want, and you can also decide if you like to learn the whole keyboard. So if you want to learn how to type in a fastest way, you better try this one now. I highly suggest it!

Pros

• It has advanced feedbacks and tips
  • Each lesson is very clear and simple to follow

Cons

• The installation process is a little bit long
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Very Useful Tool That Can Enhance Your Typing Skills Quickly

By Pablo Conde Ferrer

On Friday, October 17, 2014

If you are not satisfied with your typing skill, you must try to use some other computer application that will enhance the speed of your fingers, and I know one software application that will help you in this kind of situation and this application is called Keyboard Master Typing Tutor. This simple application is very useful in enhancing your typing skill with the use of some finger exercises and fun games. Keyboard Master Typing Tutor provides you with some motivating lessons where you can practice, and these lessons can vary depending on your level whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. By having this application in your computer, you don’t need to waste too much time in school just to learn fast typing. Actually, the only thing you must do is to provide a simple PC and install this incredible application, and then every day you must practice even a couple of minutes and soon you will notice that you’re typing skill become faster. So if you are really interested to enhance the speed of your fingers in typing, this is the possible solution for your problem.

Pros

• Never requires high spec PC
  • The lessons are very exciting and easy to follow

Cons

• Game graphics are too old-fashioned
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

TUTOR YOUR SELF WITH THIS GREAT APPLICATION AN IMPROVE YOUR TYPING SKILLS

By Hande Njr

On Friday, January 30, 2015

Learning something new has been made possible due to availability of teaching applications and through the internet itself. Such an application is the Keyboard Master typing tutor 7 which is a product of Nahlik soft dedicated to teaching or basically improving your typing skills. I personally like this application due to the fact that it is an educational application, thus it adds value to a user which is a very good thing in today’s world. Its basis of teaching through execution of tasks and awesome games makes the learning process even better because most people do not like learning in a tedious or hard environment which may affect their understanding capabilities. Therefore with this application you can overcome your challenges by taking the exercise provided and practicing on a daily basis until you are comfortable enough to take a test which is provide under this application. The test results come out in a certificate format which you can always print out. You can tweak this software to your liking because it offers customizing features. With this application you don't have to worry because it has different levels of difficulty. It has a simple interface.

Pros

• It has a simple interface.
  • it is an educational application.

Cons

• it is a trial version.
Usability:
Performance:
Interface: