REVIEW LIST

Internet Download Manager 6.26 Build 2

It is a must-have if you often download large or multiple files

By Adam Nikki

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I've used the trial version of this software and I can say that it increase a lot the speed of my downloads. Nevertheless, it is more useful to organize your downloads that to increase the speed. If you are a patient person, a few minutes more or less do not mind, but the ability to download several files at the same time, or schedule the downloads is outstanding. You can schedule a file to be downloaded at a predetermined time, or if for instance, you Internet connection fails and the download is stopped, you can restart the process once the Internet connection comes back.

In addition, the ability to just drag and drop the link to the programs interface, and start the download of several files is also incredible. This way, I can download huge files such as videogames just adding the links and letting Internet Download Manager do its job.

Moreover, do not forget about the virus protection than tit offers. The software has an integrated virus scanner that scans every file before it is downloaded, so you can feel safe about the protection of your computer. In conclusion, the only drawback this program has is that it is not free, if it were free, everybody would have it in their computers.

Pros

• You can schedule the downloads
  • It allows you to download several files at the same time

Cons

• It is just a trial version
Usability:
Performance:
Ease to access guides and manuals:
Interface:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Enjoy Zuma Deluxe and burst all the marbles coming for the skull

By Chris Larrage

A very funny puzzle game for short periods of time. Although the first time I played Zuma Deluxe I really didn’t get it, after a couple games it is really entertaining. You must match the different colored marbles with the frog in the middle of the screen. Matching 3 or more will make the balls to explode, so eliminating all the marbles that appear before they reach the sacred skull is the main objective. Making combos will increase your score, but I think that it is more than enough just completing the level to the next one.

The good part comes when you discover the different power-ups, I think that this is what makes the game more interesting. I love when I can use an explosion ball! It eliminates all the balls around the part I launch it, what is very handy. The visual aspect is correct with colorful marbles that are highlighted for avoiding any kind of confusion with the background. In advanced levels, the balls come too fast and then you will need your reflexes for completing these levels. It is a very recommendable game for playing in quick sessions and that requires some thinking for doing great combinations.

Pros

• Very easy to play for short periods of time
  • Good power-ups in different levels
  • High number of levels to play

Cons

• Graphics could be much better
  • It needs more variety on its gameplay
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Opera Mini 14.0.0

One of the best web browsers for your mobile device

By Adam Nikki

Opera Mini is a web browser developed by Opera Software and release for mobile platforms. Unlike other famous browser, this one gets all the content by a proxy that runs the layout engine of Opera. This way, the engine optimizes the pages to the size of the mobile's screen, so you can see all the content in the perfect size for your mobile.

At first, the earliest versions offered just a few features such as zoom, the horizontal adaptation, but with the latest updates, Opera Mini is one of the best browsers of today. Nowadays, the version Opera Mini 12 is available, and it includes the ability to have several tabs, speed improvements, better privacy options, and a new interface easier to use and optimized for touch-screen devices.

Apart from the basics, it has several functions such as the option Discover, with which you can get suggestions about news or other contents. You can organize everything in folders, including your Favorites, your bookmarks, etc. Opera Mini helps you save data; it has an Off-road mode to make you use less data, but with the same speed. Finally, you can even manage your downloads thank to the download manager. It allows you to start, stop, save and change the name of the files at will, so you can have everything organized.

Pros

• Opera Mini is quite fast
  • It can run in almost every kinf of device

Cons

• It is not as good as other mobile browsers
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Full Version

One of the best first-person shooter games ever, you simply cannot miss it!

By Adam Nikki

This game was the first FPS I have played on a console, so I'm very fond to it. The storyline is amazing, and the voice actors who interpret the protagonists are the well known Ed Harris and Gary Oldman. Can you ask for more? Well, Black Ops offers you more. You will be glued to your seat while playing since you will want to know what will happen with your characters.

Anyway, when you finish the main campaign, the game is not over. You can keep playing the other two main modes. Within the multiplayer, you can play several mini-modes in which you will have to compete or collaborate with other people all over the world. My favorite mode is deathmatch because in here, you do not have to take care about whom you are killing; you have to shoot everyone because every person on screen is your enemy.

My other favorite mode is Zombies mode. Apart from having as BSO the song Not Ready to Die by Avenged Sevenfold, defeating zombies is incredible. They can be a bit slow, but the number is its advantage. When lots of zombies are surrounding you, you are lost.

Pros

• You can listen Avenged Sevenfold while playing
  • Amazing graphics with lots of details
  • Very catching storyline, you will want to know what happen next
  • There are Zombies to kill!

Cons

• The main campaign is a bit short
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Minecraft 1.9

Create everything you can imagine just by using virtual blocks!

By Adam Nikki

Minecraft is one of the best games I have ever played. The freedom it gives has no equal. You can do everything you want in the creative mode, and since you cannot die, you do not have to take care about all mobs. Well, Creepers can destroy your buildings, but if you are smart enough, you will not provoke them, or you will kill them with a diamond sword.

Personally, I have not enough patience to start the survival mode and collect all the necessary materials to build a shelter, but it is entertaining if you collaborate online with your friends. This way, some can collect materials, others can build a shelter, and others can keep watch and defeat all zombies, endermen, spiders, etc.

Nevertheless, mods are what you can enjoy the most. Hunger Games mod is very funny, but Diversity is the one I have enjoyed the most. It can be very frustrating, very annoying and difficult to complete, but it is addictive as never before. You will not be in peace until you achieve every single piece of wool, even though it means being playing for hours again and again.

In conclusion, I can say that Minecraft is quite complete, it has everything a gamer can enjoy, and the freedom it provides you with is amazing.

Pros

• You are absolutely free to do what you want
  • You can download lots of mods to change the gameplay
  • There are plenty of different materials
  • There are annoying exploding Creepers!

Cons

• You need a powerful PC to run it well
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Explode all the bubbles by throwing more bubble with your frog

By Adam Nikki

Amongst all the games we can play in out PC, Zuma Deluxe is one of the most addictive ones. It is similar to other games such as Puzzle Bobble, but its gameplay varies, even though the main purpose if Zuma is combining bubbles of the same color and you have to throw them from a particular place in the screen.

You will have to play in various scenarios, each one with a different track in which the colored bubbles will move. Your purpose when playing is avoiding the bubbles to reach the center. When a bubble reaches the whole in the middle of the screen, you will lose a life. The frog, Zuma, will launch bubbles, and you have to aim with your mouse. If you match three or more bubbles of the same color, the bubbles will disappear, and you will get points. In addition, the bubbles will be slowed down for a time.

Each temple you play will have a different level of difficulty. This way, depending on the temple you are, you will have to complete a determinate number of bubble waves to finish the level. As you complete levels, new elements such as new speeds or new color will appear in the game, so you will never get bored.

Pros

• You can play for hours because it is very addictive
  • It is easy to play but difficult to master

Cons

• It can be a bit repetitive
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

VLC Media Player 2.2.4

Everything you need to play your audio and video files in just one software

By Adam Nikki

VLC Media Player is one of the most useful video players of the market. The great advantage of this software is that it can play almost every kind of video file, from the most known such as MP4, or AVI to other less common like MOV or FLV. In addition, you can use it like a music player since it also reads many audio files. However, the most noticeable features are that it is completely free. You don't have to pay anything when you download it, and it is constantly upgrading to add new formats, and better quality.

Even though VLC is quite simple to use, you can do much more that what you think. You can also change the format of a video or audio file into another you want, record your voice if you have a microphone or even retouch the audio like if you were a DJ. Moreover, what I've found as the most useful of this software is that you can set the volume to 200%. This is very useful since lots of content you download have a low volume, and if you don't have speakers it is very difficult to listen to, and even if the sound distorts a bit, you can listen to your files quite well.

Pros

• It supports several audio and video files
  • You can set the volume to 200%

Cons

• Sometimes, the audio can be a bit distorted
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Windows Media Player 12

Play all your audio and video files with this fantastic media player

By Lily P. Evans

On Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Windows Media Player 12 has been developed by Microsoft Corp. and is the latest release of this useful software. It is available from Windows 7 and later versions. It serves to play almost every kind of video and audio files, from the most known such as MP3, MP4, or WMA to others such as ACC, DivX, Xvid or MOV.

Its most noticeable new feature is “Play To", which allows you to share music and video to other computers with Windows 7, or other compatible devices. Windows Media Player 12 has also changed its appearance, but not too much. You can only see this change in the color, and the layout of the toolbar. Now, the majority of the buttons and controls are hidden, so you have no interferences when watching a movie or listening to music. If you want to use any of the buttons, you only have to open the drop-down menu.

Moreover, playing audio and video files is not the only thing you can do with this software; you can also burn and synchronize your files. The software facilitates your labor thanks to the ability of creating lists. Once you have created a list, you can decide if you play it, if you burn it to a CD or DVD or if you synchronize it with other people.

Pros

• You can play multiple audio and video files
  • You can create music and video lists
  • You can burn CDs and DVDs

Cons

• There are better players in the market
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

PES 2014

Play with your favorite football player and enjoy the matches

By Lily P. Evans

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 is the latest release in the PES saga. Usually, there is not too many changes from one edition to another, but this time Konami has made the most from its game. The most outstanding feature of PES 2014 is the new graphics engine. You will be able to see every detail of your favorite football players. The animations are amazing. When you start playing and enter into the stadium, the aerial view is breathtaking. You can see all people cheering, clapping, and acclaiming your team's name.

The multiple game modes of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 will make you be always entertained. You cannot get bored if you are always doing a different thing. You can create a football player from scratch and even put him your face. Choose his name, his skills, and make him become the most famous football player ever. You can compete against your friends in your home or different places thanks to the online connection. It is funnier if you can see your friends face when he or she loses.

In conclusion, you will enjoy all details of the environment, the players and even the spectators thanks to the graphics engine. Besides, since you can play with your friends, or create your own campaign, you will be always entertained.

Pros

• You can play with your friends online
  • You can create your own player
  • You can also create your own team
  • Graphics are stunning and you can see every detail

Cons

• Actually, you can only play football
  • Some bugs, but they are funny
  • Just a few customization options
  • It can be repetitive is if you play always the same gamemore
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Plants VS Zombies 4.0

Enjoy defeating all the annoying brainless zombies that attack your home

By Lily P. Evans

Plants vs. Zombies is the most original tower defense game nowadays, and it has changed the genre to such an extent that thousands of games were released as "whatever vs. zombies". It is quite simple, and as every tower defense game, it consists of defending a certain place or object by placing weapons in the way of the enemies. However, this time the place you have to defend is your own home, the weapons are powerful plants, and the enemies are bloodthirsty zombies that want to eat your brain.

The strongest point of this game (apart from its originality) is the trophies you can win. You can achieve all trophies by completing a series of tasks when playing regular stages. Some of them are quite easy, for instance "Blow up 5 zombies with just one Cherry Bomb", but then you see "Complete a night level without night plants" and it may seem impossible to perform, however, it is possible. These trophies are the reason why you keep playing even if you have completed all levels 3 times. You will play again and again until you get every single trophy, at least if you are as competitive and addict as I am.

Pros

• You can be entertained for hours
  • Lots of zombies to kill
  • You have minigames to play
  • Lots of plants to destroy zombies

Cons

• Some achievements are a bit difficult to obtain
  • It is short, I want to play more
  • You cannot play with your friends
  • Mobile version has not Zen Garden
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Adobe Photoshop CS6

You should not doubt anymore, this is the image editor you wanted!

By Will Terry

For some time, Adobe Photoshop CS6 has been installed on my computer and let me to create some fantastic pictures. The difficulty curve can be harsh for users that are not used to this kind of applications, but even though it is very useful. The performance has nothing to do with previous editions, this time it is much better than ever before. It is true that the requirements can make it to run badly on computer that is not so powerful, but working on a good computer CS6 is clearly marvelous.

The quality of the effects, the tools included and the unique workspace that has taken Photoshop to be the number 1 of photo editors are still here and even improved. I have nothing to complain about this software, since it has worked in a fine way for me. This is one of the reasons I started learning photography the first time I saw some pictures made be talented people. I’ve tried some other similar applications like GIMP and I don’t feel the same, I suppose because I am used to the Adobe’s solution instead of the open source version. To conclude, it may seem difficult but once you start using it you won’t stop creating!

Pros

• Great effects and available utilities
  • Excellent workflow and overall mechanics
  • Compatible with a high variety of digital cameras
  • Great performance for high-end computers

Cons

• Requirements too high for some computers
  • People complains about its difficulty
  • There are cheaper options but not so good
  • Some functions are not by default and need plugins
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Total Video Converter 3.71

Convert videos easily with this amazing video converter from EffectMatrix

By Reinalei Jamir

On Thursday, April 10, 2014

Total Video Converter is a dynamic video converter developed by EffectMatrix that came out in late 2010. TVC is a powerful software that I can use to convert multiple audio and video files.

TVC can convert any video types that I want. It supports mobile videos such as Mp4, DivX, Xvid, and AVI files that can be used on mobile devices like iPhone and gaming peripherals like PSP and XBox 360. It also supports WMV, Real Media, VOB and FLV files.

Aside from converting videos, I can also burn converted video files to DVD, VCD and SVCD, and rip DVDs and MiniDVDs from their disc drive. I can also use Total Video Converter as an editor in terms of graphics and sound. I can extract audios from videos and convert them to their desired audio file format. I can also create slideshows and combine several video and audio clips into one video file.

Total Video Converter is a simple yet useful software that could be helpful for people who like me to convert videos and audios. Most of its features are basic which makes this software easy to use. TVC also has a drag and drop function, so I don’t have any problems in terms of adding files. Experience converting made easy with Total Video Converter.

Pros

• Can convert any video files
  • Buttons are presented through a separate screen
  • The software has good graphics
  • Users have control over their created videos

Cons

• Plenty of customer support menus
  • Application shuts down when converting other formats
  • There is scarcity in application guides
  • Problems in adjusting minor effects
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

LingvoSoft English-Bengali Dictionary 2015

Become Multilingual with this amazing and efficient Bidirectional Dictionary for All

By Reinalei Jamir

I was looking for an English-Bengali dictionary when I came across this program. Digging deeper I discovered that it is a bi-directional software that is used in translating English to Bengali and vice versa, that Lingvosoft recently released.

The program is composed of 400,000 words, each with detailed translations, which is useful in knowing the proper terms and versions of both languages. I was able to see the correct terms, and speak the Bengali language in a proper way. With its large volume of queries, I was also able to find words and translate them with ease.

Some of the features that application could provide are spell checkers, which kept me in the right track when writing. There is also a text to speech feature that allowed me to know the exact pronunciation of each word. Examples for selected words are also included, so I can use words correctly. Sets of grammar resources that further imply the correctness of words is also given in the dictionary. User dialogs, translation cards and new toolbars were added to improve the search experience of every user who wants to use this product.

From its functionalities, to its basic features that everyone will enjoy, this English-Bengali dictionary is an easy yet reliable application that has increased my vocabulary and is a must have for people who want to learn different languages.

Pros

• The software is easy to use
  • It has user friendly interface
  • The dictionary is quite bi-directional
  • Can give definitions at full speed

Cons

• Lacks of any multi-language support
  • User interface is simple, and not attractive
  • Word search is not that powerful
  • High cost of this application
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne 1.26a

Create strategies and achieve your victory in this exciting Strategy Game

By Ivy Paloma

Blizzard Entertainment developed Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, the official expansion title to Reign of Chaos. The best part of the game is the story that everybody loves, including me. Following the events of the previous game, after the alliance between Elves, Orcs and Humans defeated the Burning Legion and destroyed the evil Archimonde for them to be able to protect their world called Azeroth, the heroes must rise again to defend Azeroth from a new powerful threat.

The Frozen Throne provides new features like new maps and locations, as well as new characters with unique powers that would be helpful for the campaign. There are single-player and multiplayer modes in the game. I was also able to download additional modifications that enhanced my gaming experience.

In terms of gameplay, The Frozen Throne still has the same concept just like its previous version. Heroes can build items that could improve their skills. I also found new features like the improved attack and defense mechanism for characters and additional skills that would be useful for team play for them to be victorious are all present in the game.

With new features and characters added in this another installment to the Warcraft series, I highly recommend Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne for PC fantasy and strategy game fans like me.

Pros

• There are exciting new characters
  • Improved graphics of the game
  • The game is very entertaining
  • Great story behind the game

Cons

• Some items are hard to find
  • Redundant dialog of the characters
  • There are confusing portions of the official guide
  • Game is quite difficult for beginners
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

Plants vs Zombies 2 5.2.1

Different Territories Now Available in the New Plants vs. Zombies 2

By Ivy Paloma

I was so excited when PopCap Games released Plants vs. Zombies 2. The epic continuation of the Plants vs. Zombies game, which was beloved by fans worldwide and regarded as one of the most creative games to date, is now even better.

Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a zombie defense game. As a player, I have to defend myself in my house against zombies that attack from different places and time spans. I have to battle my way through zombies to achieve goals and go to succeeding stages until I reach the final level.

The set-up of the game is very much similar to its predecessor. The difference is that this game takes place in three different places - Ancient Egypt, the Wild West and the Pirate Seas. Don’t worry though, much-adored zombies from the first game will return to the new one. Of course, new zombies have been added with matching adapted attires in the new territories. Some plants have also returned. Meanwhile, I have seen new plants like Bonk Choy, Lightning Reed, and Laser Bean appear.

Players can improve their defense strategies and unleash their creativeness on how to deal with different game scenarios. Most importantly, players are still captured by the game’s sense of humor. I believe Plants vs. Zombies 2 is the game that all fans of the franchise should watch out.

Pros

• New plants and game locations
  • Cool graphics and animation design
  • Improved sound effects and music
  • Many levels to choose from

Cons

• Tiny controls due to 4-inch display
  • The game is difficult to download
  • The storyline is somewhat complicating
  • Some mechanics are not included in game tutorial
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Zuma Deluxe 1.01

Keep Your Mind Alert and Active with this Addictive Game

By Ivy Paloma

I am totally addicted to Zuma Deluxe, a colorful and fast-paced game developed by PopCap. If you’ve played this before, you know that the goal of this puzzle game is to prevent the colored balls from reaching the golden skull. You can do this by grouping three balls or more of the same color then burst them.

If you think the game is simple, guess again. Sometimes the mechanics of this game can be quite tricky. As a tip, I always take advantage of the different power-ups like the Slow-Down Ball, Backwards Ball, Explosion Ball and Accuracy Ball. If you want to win, you need all the help you can get. The Adventure mode and Gauntlet mode are both exciting and entertaining at the same time. Also, the sounds give additional thrill to the game.

I will never get tired of playing Zuma Deluxe. It is colorful, fun and will test your skills and accuracy. As you progress through the game, it becomes more challenging. Finishing one level and reaching the next game mode is exhilarating. You will not realize that you’ve been playing the game for hours. This game will never bore you and it will truly test your limits.

Pros

• Will keep your mind alert and active
  • Has two game modes available
  • Game has high-quality graphics and sounds
  • This game can be addictive

Cons

• Many similarities between Adventure and Gauntlet mode
  • Game can be quite repetitive
  • No great presentation to make the game more enjoyable
  • Balls are too slow in early levels
Playability:
Graphics:
Sound:
Multiplayer:

VLC Media Player 2.2.4

Watch and Listen to Various Multimedia Types with this Powerful Tool

By Ivy Paloma

On my free time, I am fond of watching tv series or movies using my PC. Though there are several media players to choose from, I only stick to VLC Media Player. This media player was developed by VideoLAN Organization and through the years, they made sure that they update and fix issues with the previous version to maintain their top status in the market. This application comes handy when you want to play movies, video clips or music files. It can manage and play various formats like FLAC, AVI, MKV, MP4, FLV and many more.

With other media players that I tried before, there are instances where it will crash when I am in the middle of watching a movie. I never had this problem when I use VLC Media Player. Aside from the fact that it is free, it is also compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000 and even IOS which makes it even better.

Its simplicity and stability are just some of the factors why I like this media player. I have not tried playing music with this application but in case I do, I believe I will not encounter any problems whatsoever. Though I have not fully utilized all of its functionalities, the fact that it suits my needs is more than enough for me.

Pros

• It is available as free download
  • It can play different formats
  • Its functions are easy to use
  • Has organized and simple interface

Cons

• Not as user-friendly like other players
  • Some options may confuse beginners
  • Cannot decode Indeo Video 4/5 format
  • Maybe difficult for first-time users
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Microsoft Word 2013 2016

Create Documents with this Advance Text Processor Application from Microsoft

By Isay Almenanza

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014

There are a lot of new features available on Microsoft Word 2013. Some of which includes being able to continue reading a document from the last page or information you left off, expand and collapse certain areas of the file and share documents online. With enhanced functionalities and interface, it may become overwhelming especially to ordinary users like me. I have utilized different versions of Microsoft Word and I can say that at first, you will encounter some issues due to familiarity to the current one you are using. When something new comes along, you have to check all the features one by one. Although tutorials are available, majority of us do not have time or just simply go directly to the application to know all its features.

Since I review and edit several documents, what I find most appealing about this new version is the Simple Markup. It helps me recognize the tracked changes while maintaining the neat look of my files. Even if I travel, I can access my files through SharePoint or OneDrive easily since sharing documents is a breeze. Although Microsoft Word 2013 maybe a bit complicated, it does not hurt to give it a try.

Pros

• PDF editing through Word is available
  • Presents a cool and new interface
  • Majority are already familiar using this application
  • Easily track changes in unfinished documents

Cons

• Many missing shortcuts in the new version
  • AutoCorrect was deleted from Context Menu
  • Compatibility Mode is quite tricky
  • Maybe too expensive for some
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Windows Media Player 12

A simple yet powerful and versatile multimedia software to use

By Reinalei Jamir

The main reason I use Windows Media Player 12 up to now is because it comes pre-installed with Windows 7. I am not meticulous regarding the improvements and changes it has compared with the new version available in the market. I was not even expecting much difference too. I utilize this program for entertainment purposes. I use it mostly for music and video streaming only. This version can support some of the most popular media types or format compared to the older versions. With the use of Windows Media Guide, I can instantly browse some online stores, download songs, view videos and listen to Internet Radio. Another thing I like about Windows Media Player 12 is that it comes with very impressive plug-ins. I find changing my WMP’s skin fun although I encountered some compatibility issues because some skins catered for older versions only. I can choose from various skins online that fits my preference. I can do almost anything by just dragging and dropping components around the WMP’s interface. The menus integrate into the interface's design and provide instant access to the Windows Media Player's main functions. I can say this software is very accessible and anybody can use it without encountering any major concerns.

Pros

• Simple and easy to use
  • It handles all media files in one place
  • Built-in support for popular audio and video formats
  • New taskbar thumbnail with playback controls

Cons

• Works only with the latest Windows version
  • It has no support for podcasts
Usability:
Performance:
Interface:

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes Full Version

Effective gameplay components that beg to be explored time and time again

By Christine Diaz

I had a great time playing the latest Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes. The gameplay is flawless. The graphics are beautiful - including the rendering, texturing and everything about it looks fantastic. The stealth mode was exceptional. It was not overwhelmingly difficult like some Metal Gear Solid I played in the past.

The Ground Zeroes story reveals how the Big Boss, a 40-year old character named Snake, falls into a nine-year coma and eventually led to where the Phantom starts. The principal Ground Zeroes mission, on the other hand, itself provides an exciting rescue scenario set at the game’s prison situation. Here, the Big Boss is tasked with saving lives by calling in a helicopter.

Players can pick which of the two goals to go first, but what I cannot emphasize more are the total numbers of ways in which I can advance to the next mission. Ground Zeroes has managed to improve the handling of the action battle while at the same time making it feel stripped back. It is like Snake has nothing to work with, except powerful skills.

What I find the most exciting, is that Ground Zeroes offers a base-building characteristic that lets players develop weapons and items from their virtual mother base. In fact, players have the ability to access the mother base from their real-life smart phones.

Pros

• The Camp Omega is designed well
  • The graphics is amazingly beautiful
  • Has an enjoyable stealth set
  • The character is easily controllable

Cons

• It has a very short core storyline
  • It has an anticlimactic conclusion
  • It only has one map
  • This game is not available for PC platform
Playability:
Graphics: